THC is coming home again !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoHighCrimes

Organic Mechanic
Reaction score
:holysheep: Howdy again my fellow mpers . I am extremely delighted to be back amongst such a great forum of knowledge and familiar names and faces ! Please excuse my abscense for so long as i have had to recover my family stature and severe flood damage to my home and contents ! I have been AWOL for around 2 yrs in order to recover from the severe weather that took my job and all possesions owned by myself and my wonderful wife . During my absence i have regained all possesions that were lost and i will be going back to my hometown Tiehappy NZ in 3 short weeks . I have a greenhouse ready to be assembled and will be growing vision seeds ak-47 , bubblegum , bigbud , and northern lights . I have a lot of work ahead of me yet the passion is and always will pushing me to achieve what some may say is un-acheiveable . I shall return . Peace and all the best to all . Sorry guys n gals will add the soil additives soon for those that have asked .

:ciao: Welcome Back THC.

Glad to hear things are getting better.

Howdy! and welcome back. I'm pretty new here myself so I may have read some of your archive posts. Sorry to hear about the weather problems affecting your lives so dramaticly. The wife and I have had similar things happen in our 20 years together.

Good luck on the greenhouse lineup. Looks good.

Grow well!

Glad yual back to trails friendly and familure pilgrem. Glad yur safe too ;)

BWD

Pc its always a pleasure my friend and thanks for the wb. Iams likewise to u also . Also a big thanks to Backwoods and Orangesunshine for the wb as well . Ive been working and saving a lot of money to dedicate towards our greenhouse grow this summer . $2100 so far . Ive purchased a steel mesh 15 cu foot greenhouse frame . 22 sheets of polycarbonate clear laserlite sheets for roofing and walls . 2 x 12 inch centrifugal fans 492cfm and ducting to suit . 1x 800mm x 12' mountain air exaust unit . 1 x 30w fountain pump to pump cold water over a mesh screen to provide cool air intake . 1x auto temp sensor to switch the fountain off and on at various temp fluctuations . All timers and pump for compost teas /worm teas . 2x worm farms for n and 1 farm for pk ... you name it i got it ..milwaukee ph tester . And a seperate ppm tester =hanna . Water storage tanks . And most importantly ...beans l . Cheers '

Welcome back! It is always great to see old members back and growing again!

Welcome back THC.... :48: sounds like you got big plans for the greenhouse... what kinda magic beans you gonna fill it with?

Brisbane- cool. Always love to hear about grows from far away places
:welcome: back

Howdy 4u congrats to you mate ya got the mvp award and i hope all is well 4u i will check out everyones recent and past grows when i get back to my computer i'm using my ipad for the time being . Thank-you as well THG your help and knowledge is an inspiration to any new and experienced grower alike . Rosebud , JAAM its great to see you both still kickin it and i hope all is well thanks for the wb . And tastyness ty as well i . Cheers again .

The welcomeing commitee here at MP is definately a postive assurance of true unity my friends . I feel that my time away from the forums has been merely a figment of my imagination . Rdw its a pleasure to meet you . And mary-jane its great to see another older avatar . Roddy its great meet you as well yet i must add that due to myself preparing for a greenhouse grow operation i have been shadowing your previous greenhouse grow and i will add that i was very impressed to see your excellent growth rates over the short cycle of your grow your grow was definately an inspiration for me and i saw the extremely hot days you had which encouraged me to invent ways to keep my greenhouse at or around optimal temps . Thanks again Roddy . I also dug up a few old pics from 2-3 yrs ago a great lil cheese (rocksters) that i enjoyed very much ooo i have hundreds of these seeds to which i am praying will still be viable one day soon ..time will tell i guess .

P4300511000_001.jpg

P5020519.JPG

P5060530.JPG

Latest posts

Back