THC, the good stuff....it's development

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnyboyrocks

Reaction score
So I have a few plants that are 2 weeks away from chopping and I was hard up for weed so guess what? ...................

You guessed it, I started cutting buds and smoking them. Upon smoking some after drying in the microwave, I was surprised at the buzz I caught after one hit. Based on this, from what I have read about thc increasing alot the last two weeks of growth, can I assume that with proper curing and drying that I will have some killer weed? I might mention, it is sensimilla while the souce weed obviously was not. I had read where sensimilla thc content is about 3 to 1 higher. Can anyone comment please?

nothing to add from me man but congratulation on killer MJ hope you will grow many more

I forgot to mention, this weed is from bagseed. I think bagseed is underrated, like many other posters here. If you take the time and raise happy plants, even from random bagseed, the chances are you will have some damn good weed. In other words, you have the most influence/control on your quality of weed you grow, which is cool.

Latest posts

Back