the appreciative lurker...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjorden

Reaction score
thanks to every one of you--

i have been "studying" all these posts for a couple of months, and finally decided to jump in and get my hands dirty!!!!!!!!

4 x 4 grow tent (for flowering)

400w hps (for flowering)

2 x 4 veg tent

4-4 ft t5's for veg

soil grow-happy frog

aqua flakes A/B and black strap molasses

these were in veg appro. 8 weeks, now 21 days into flower---

pic 1 is the lovely white rhino
pic 1b are it's flowers
pic 2 is frankenstein my buddy made called 'blue jew'
pic 2b are it's flowers
i haven't (so far) had any negative issues, and was just wondering how they look to y'all?

and how's the rhino final product?

DSC00307.JPG

DSC00316.JPG

DSC00322.JPG

cjorden said:
thanks to every one of you--

i have been "studying" all these posts for a couple of months, and finally decided to jump in and get my hands dirty!!!!!!!!

4 x 4 grow tent (for flowering)

400w hps (for flowering)

2 x 4 veg tent

4-4 ft t5's for veg

soil grow-happy frog

aqua flakes A/B and black strap molasses

these were in veg appro. 8 weeks, now 21 days into flower---

pic 1 is the lovely white rhino
pic 1b are it's flowers
pic 2 is frankenstein my buddy made called 'blue jew'
pic 2b are it's flowers
i haven't (so far) had any negative issues, and was just wondering how they look to y'all?

and how's the rhino final product?

ummmm dude.. your flower tent is 16 sqft.. and your 400w only puts out 50,000-55,000 lumens which puts you at 3125-3437 lumens per sqft.. you way under the light requirment for flower.. which needs to be a min of 5000 lumens per sqft.. be ok for veg.. but not flower.. the 400w will work in your 2'x4' tent.. but not 4x4 dude.. you need to get a 600w for that area... and i dont see any pics....
LH

Yeah you missed it on the lumens per sq ft. Need a 1k in there. On the positive, good choice on Aqua Flakes, I am switching as I type.

i do agree with lumens. i am trying to get a 600, probably another week. will it be ok to just throw it in?

the tent is the only option @ the time, as space is VERY limited, and we live in a duplex.

cjorden said:
the tent is the only option @ the time, as space is VERY limited, and we live in a duplex.

Not about space, about lumens. You got carbon filter in there?

nouvellechef said:
Well If you want less bud. 600. Your Op

i get anywheres from 7-10 oz's(thats dried and cured) in a 2'x4' tent with a 400w.....
way more than enough dope to last between harvests... specially for 2 people...
LH

yup, got the carb filter out the top.

got my medijuana seeds popped, and the little ones are a week old today!

anyone grew these yet?

I agree, more light is more buds. You can't have too much weed or too many friends.

nouvellechef said:
Getting a tent, just so I can join the tent growers club.

10x10
6k watts
thats a big arse tent !!!! i was looking at a 10x20 and was thinking about dividing it into my entire lab...

i would suggest looking for a decent mag ballast, 1000w of course...anything less will be exactly that...less...

Latest posts

Back