the brother grunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvdro

Reaction score
hey tbg how ya doing i notice that u have great knowedge on the stuff u speak so i wantted to ask u a question what r some great outdoor strains fromwhat seed bank should i order from any imput would be greatful thanks brother grunt:hubba:

Whats going on luvdro. I guess it all depends on what your looking for. Do you want something with large yields? Do you want something that lacks in yield but better in tatse and potency?

hey grunt brother i want somthing yields adleast anywhere from a 1/2 apound each plant to a pound n with great tatse and potency hey ionly ask u because seem to know the game inside n out n what seed banks to order from so to start with i hear that auroua indica n white widow r 2 great ones to start with so any imput on this i apprciated thanks the grunt brothers

Just wanted to let you know that yield has A LOT to do with the grower and conditions, not really the strain.... Kind of. I can't really answer that question with much accuracy, but I can tell you that you should look into a hardy strain with a high yield on sites around the web. Once you find a few, post them up and people that have grown the strain can chime in for you. For example, POTUS has grown Aurora Indica and raves about it's potency... I

GL on you hunt man.

Might wanna take a look at the following two seed banks. www.seedboutique.com or www.peakseedsbc.com There are so many strains to choose from. Most if not all come with a description. If your going for power i would choose White Widow. If your going more for taste i would choose Northernberry but that's just me. Like i said take a look at some of the strains. ;)

hey thanks fo you guys imput really appreciate it fellas DLtoker and TGB but say TGB that i do go with the ww from peak seeds or from seed boutiqe is there a way that i can get the power n increase the yeild say for instance by lst method by tieing them down could i possible get that power n that great yield if so please let me know thanks once again guys

Latest posts

Back