The Chef's blends!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: chef..plants looking good. That Buck ya posted..the 3rd pic looks like has both male and female parts...Am I seeing things again man...I sure hope ya have a pure Male and not a SHIM:hitchair:...please tell me Im wrong brother

budculese...I dont think burnin123 will be around much anymore...I Killed Him.:rofl: he was tryN to be like me:D

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: chef..plants looking good. That Buck ya posted..the 3rd pic looks like has both male and female parts...Am I seeing things again man...I sure hope ya have a pure Male and not a SHIM:hitchair:...please tell me Im wrong brother

budculese...I dont think burnin123 will be around much anymore...I Killed Him.:rofl: he was tryN to be like me:D
i'll not repeat that mistake !

Thnx PP! Here they are today! The Rippers are putting on some bud weight while the gg x dk is starting the procsses. The red deisel is doing well as is the buck white rhino! He;s ready to do his stuff in the next day or two! Not impressed with the sweet deep grapefruit...i'll look at the roots tonight!View attachment DSCI4391.JPG

View attachment DSCI4392.JPG

View attachment DSCI4393.JPG

View attachment DSCI4395.JPG

View attachment DSCI4396.JPG

View attachment DSCI4397.JPG

View attachment DSCI4399.JPG

View attachment DSCI4398.JPG

Been awhile peeps! Wasn't happy with the way things were happening here so i took a break! But now i'm back and jamming away! Got some snaps of the red diesel and two bubbas that are in flower! Avatar is courtesy of Peter Jennings...what a brother!

DSCI4539.JPG

DSCI4540.JPG

DSCI4541.JPG

DSCI4542.JPG

DSCI4543.JPG

DSCI4545.JPG

DSCI4549.JPG

hey chef glad ya back how's thing going ? still on the CFL what happened to the 1k light?

fruity86 said:
hey chef glad ya back how's thing going ? still on the CFL what happened to the 1k light?

Brother Fruity!!! Gotta wait to buy a fan! Everytime i get the funds a dam bill comes up! Soon my brother...sooon!!!!!!!

i here ya i got miss fruity a car for xmas wrong thing to get she's just passed her test, now i have to shell out on the insurence, my jaw hit the floor when the cheapest quote was £2400 :eek: it's a frigin 1.3litre i could rolly polly faster then it :rofl: but ya know lady's get what they want or it's :hitchair: :angrywife:
peace fruity

Compliments to the Chef, Job well done so far.

I cant wait to see plants you are going to have going with that 1k. Going to be crazy,

Looking good buddy. How many weeks in are they?

Jericho said:
Compliments to the Chef, Job well done so far.

I cant wait to see plants you are going to have going with that 1k. Going to be crazy,
Gorillia grape, blackberry, and a humbolt variety mix to start with!

frankcos said:
Looking good buddy. How many weeks in are they?
Dunno........dont time veg...they just tell me when they are ready fer flower! But i have started tracking flowering days! 8 days in!

Woohoo Chef Is Back!!!!!!:: :woohoo: :giggle: :lama: :banana: :banana: :: :clap: :welcome: :heart: :headbang: :yay:

Rosebud said:
Woohoo Chef Is Back!!!!!!:: :woohoo: :giggle: :lama: :banana: :banana: :: :clap: :welcome: :heart: :headbang: :yay:

Was never really gone just taking a break!

long time no see! glad everything is :aok: :D

Latest posts

Back