The Doctor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlo

Reaction score
Green House has a strain called The Doctor. The Attitude states that it's pretty potent and has a very good yield("easily reaches 1 watt per gram indoor"). Has anyone grown this strain before? Sounds interesting.

Sounds to me like promotin the hype pilgrem. Anyone can say yual goin get gram per watt but think bout it for second. Growin be a challenge for even the experenced, and it be a challenge to grow gram per watt in the best case so ifin these here genetics be true to word and they be makin a garentee strain givin this amount be mighty impressive just hard to believe is all. I think its probably more of sales pitch to get product sold IMO.

Best luck yur trails travellin friend

BWD

That means under 400W you would get .88 pounds. I am having a hard time believing that.

:yeahthat:. They definitely seem to add a little hype to their strain descriptions.

Carlo said:
Green House has a strain called The Doctor. The Attitude states that it's pretty potent and has a very good yield("easily reaches 1 watt per gram indoor"). Has anyone grown this strain before? Sounds interesting.

I've not grown this but I'm a genetics freak so I'll put this out there. Great white shark is basically a cross of super skunk, Brazilian and south Indian (Brazilian and south Indian makes up white widow). So basically super skunk crossed with white widow.

Under ideal conditions, you should be able to get a good yield. I'm not quite to the gram per watt level yet. I've not tried to figure out average, I should say.

Latest posts

Back