The door was open so I came in to say hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamOfGreen

Reaction score
I’m a little surprised I hadn’t come across MP before now. I like the site set up, it’s not overly cluttered like some and easy to navigate.
I’m here for both entertainment and education, to both give and receive. I’ve learned allot about cultivating our favorite plant but I need and want to learn much more. Mostly I need the experience of more harvest. I’ve built and set up rooms and grow cabinets for several others but have only gotten an occasional full grow myself. Keeping a space with out having to tear everything down for security reasons or having to leave for weeks at a time has made it difficult. I’m getting there in baby steps.

Welcome to MP! We look foward to seeing what you got!

Welcome to the forum DOG.

This growing can be ruff if situations are not in our favour.

Some say we must be barking mad to take on such a quest and risk freedom.

Lets make no bones about this, growing is not only rewarding from a free MJ angle, it is surprisingly therapeutic.

So enough of this chasing tails, lets chew on the knowledge we gain and lead the way to self sufficiency.

:peace:

welcome to mp, this is a great site with wonderful ppl that are always willing to help or just cheer you on.. hope you enjoy the site

and a one minute video of my grow:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJR5yoQh7ss

Very Nice DOG, Your dreams have come true, that's a good thing. Welcome, i just learned last week that when you post pictures, to click on the paper clip and the pic's will show in the post instead of the terrible tedious job of us stoners having to click on them.. Boy are we lazy, anyway, just a heads up.
We are glad you are here. I like your grow bag set up, perhaps you would like to jump in with a grow journal?
Again, welcome.

71095_107406552658621_1408517_n.jpgIf you kill the live link - you'll please the mods. Replace the tt with XX and then click the little red X.

I like your grow bags.

PS: Nice smile :D

Thanks Rosebud, I’ve got a long way before my dreams are completely fulfilled, but It’s a good start.

If I understand you correctly the pic of my garden should show up below...

I love the bags too, their made of the same material used for landscaping fabric. Roots grow through and get air pruned, the roots take in nutrients more efficiently and will never get root bound. And they have handles that make it easier to move ‘em around when needed. And for a buck each they can’t be beat...

cute puppy shoulda’ left ganny’s dentures alone.

Is their a problem with or a reason I shouldn’t have the link to you tube? I don’t understand “Replace the tt with XX and then click the little red X. “

DreamOfGreen said:
I'll toy with it latter.

Everyone does.

Live links are not allowed on this forum.

It leaves tracks of ISP clicks.

If you were, not saying so, but if you were :cop: , a click from this forum gives the ISP away and its a simple tracking to the comp that clicked the link.

Giving away the grow house.

Click edit and change the http to hXXp

This allows members to access the link manually by pasting the web addy to a new browser and changing the XX back to TT.

No backtracks showing the link was clicked from a MJ growing server.

:peace:

Ahh, I see. Sorry for missing that.

and very well explained, thanks HIE.
most hippies are much harder to understand...

Click on the files that drop down after clicking the paperclip to add the pic to your post.
And welcome to MP!!!

the cab is one I built for someone else. started with a pos 14watt LED and two 60w cfl's. It latter got replaced with t5s.
I have another one I use for seedlings. and as a nite/mode light.

Latest posts

Back