The Duck's Nest Fall '09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks monkeybusiness :)

I just keep reading and learning here at MariP.

wow. room is looking good brother. i can almost smell her up here.lol...:D :cool: ...

have you smoked the AI yet? if not, your gonna like it alot...(judging by the BK.:D )...i'm going to do a run of her soon also...i'd like to do an AI, and NL togeather...

talk about a sunburn. lol. better wear some shades in there so you don't get retna burn...lol...

my next up will be Dark Kush x Kong. will deffinately be looking for a male of this one.:hubba: ...(the big purple balled guy)...hope we get some colors from his crosses...

i'm about 10 days behind you Duck from harvest.:D ...gonna be a pretty descent one to. i'm excited...and out of smoke...i did score some half way descent street regs...

later bro. looking great over there at the Nest...:cool: ...

:woohoo: My order from the Attitude should be in the mailbox this afternoon along with my order from 7th Floor:D gotta new bong and had to get gong adapter for vape.

Now I have to find the room in veg cab.:laugh:

I am thinking of chopping the Bubba/Kush on Wednesday:holysheep:

Been trying to post pics in gallery, but something is messed upped.

Here are some pics..not what I wanted but will do for now:)

fall '09 018.jpg

fall '09 017.jpg

fall '09 016.jpg

fall '09 015.jpg

fall '09 014.jpg

fall '09 013a.JPG

Looking Excellent...

Looks like a frosty Christmas comming at you!

hey there sticky fingers.:aok: you chop the bk? how many days did you let it go? i have some pics that look just like those.:D ...

nice straight forward, clean grow brother Duck...you deffinately got your system tweaked just where you need her to be...

you get your new big rig?:D ...can't wait to watch the new upcoming strains. all solid gold winners...you know Mojave just kicked off an AI grow?...

whats the spacecase doing? (basking?).lol...

another top ranked grow journal from the Duck's Nest. looks like it only get's bigger, and better...y'all won't want to miss this next grow...Duck's laying it down, and turning up the lights!!! woo-hoo...Got me Stoked up for it now Duck...:D :cool: ...

chopped the bk, while chopping the bk a Durban Poison bent over and broke.:(

up there^, in post 165, 2nd pic, the plant on the left, is that a KULT? looks just like my KULT with the long wispy sat leaves only here , and there. the rest are ind/sat looking...hmmm...

how much longer did the Durban have left?...

i harvested 2 skush, 1 soil KULT, 1 Bubba, and 1 dwc KULT so far...these were chopped over the weekend...

i figured when the time to chop came, i would do it a couple at a time, every other day or so, so's not to be overwhelmed with the whole lot at once...;) ...

how's that spacecase coming along brother Duck?...

Sorry ti hear about the durban....your grow looks excellent though! Should be a nice green x-mas at the ducks nest!

Hey Irish, That is a Durban Poison.(only sat. I have growing)

Durban had another month, had some alright buds but it sure ticked me off.

The SpaceCase is on the tram slowly moving towards the launch pad. (got a mother and some clones going.) Will be included in next grow. Trying to decide what will sit out this time?

Trying to clean out my veg cab. Got some Violator Kush I want to add to the mix. Not happy with the DP Blueberry, great high, but not the yield is weak. I have seen others with a lot more yield. Will most likely give it one more chance, maybe I can get it zero'd in better this next time, I hope so.

Look'n real fine there brother duck! :48:
how much wattage were ya running?

pcduck said:
chopped the bk, while chopping the bk a Durban Poison bent over and broke.:(

Early christmas present....:D

Looks Great duck..

Merry Christmas my friend:48:

where, or who makes the violater kush?...I've never heard of this one.

ishnish I will be running two 600 watt lumateks the entire grow, this next grow, added a 600 a couple of weeks ago.

4u2sm0ke Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too.

legalize_freedom I got the Violator Kush from Barney's Farm

Barney's....yeah it should be a good one then! Your grow looks great man!

Latest posts

Back