The Duck's Nest Fall '09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Well the day has arrived and it is nearly fall again and I have been gearing up for the start of the fall indoor growing season. I have totally revamped my grow room by adding a light mover and a closed air ventilation system for my 600 hps. I also painted my DWC lids white hoping this helps reflect the light and allow my buckets to remain cooler.

I have my nutes aerating, will be putting clones in after a good 24 hours of this aerating process. I am starting out at 1ml per gallon of the GH 3 part with an addiction of Diamond Nectar too.

The clones going in are: Bubba/Kush, Blueberry, Durban Poison, and Aurora Indica. Gonna try and get a quick crop off in order to add Spacecase to the garden. I just planted the Spacecase in Rapid Rooters yesterday 8/30

In the pictures below one is my grow room with my 400 mh hanging from my 600 hps. Gonna start with the 400 mh first. Next two pics are of Bubba/Kush just a reminder for me on what I am growing

100_1501.JPG

100_1503.JPG

100_1505.JPG

very exciting! awesome strains.

I will be interested to hear your feedback on the light mover. I was always interested in them but haven't read many good reviews or opinions on them, but I'm not sure all that many have tried them either.

Good luck! I'll be pulling up a chair if ya don't mind

I am in pc....I am not pulling up a chair I am pulling up my recliner for this one...gettin nice and comfy....good luck and lots of GREEN MOJO to you for this one....

monkeybusiness said:
I will be interested to hear your feedback on the light mover. I was always interested in them but haven't read many good reviews or opinions on them, but I'm not sure all that many have tried them either.

Good luck! I'll be pulling up a chair if ya don't mind

Howdy monkeybusiness :ciao:I searched on this forum and a few others also on light movers and there was just not a whole lot out there. I did find and pm'ed a few people that use or have used them. With the consensus being that they work ok for tight areas but the ventilation is a pain to work with. Hopefully I solved the ventilation problem for the a/c reflector. Also if you notice in the pic the top reflector(600 hps) is hanging opposite of the bottom reflector(400 mh). From what I have read the way the bottom one is hanging, in relationship to the grow room, is called vertical reflector footprint where as the top is a horizontal reflector footprint. Do not know if this means much but the light mover manufacturer seemed to push the concept. Thanks for stopping in:)

Hi there Hamster Lewis:ciao: Thanks for the mojo. I just hope I am as lucky as I was with my first indoor season. Plus I am so excited about this Spacecase, I have heard some great reviews on it. Wish I would have started the seeds sooner but it has been a funky summer with cool temps. Keep waiting for summer to get here:laugh: I just hope I can keep you awake on that recliner..Have a great day

:lama: lets get this Fall a Growing

Looks sweet duck..Ill be fallowing along..:bong: Mojo for the grow:D

Nice PC. I'll def follow along.

Anyone else get all giddy when the see a brand new, never used before grow room? Man, I love it. Makes me want to break mine down and do it all over again! I'll probably be needing a new mylar fix sometime this winter. Mine's looking pretty used up:eek:

Hi 4u2sm0ke :ciao: Thanks for swinging by and the mojo. Just wish I could be as successful as you. ...I will keep trying:)

:ciao: nvthis That mylar is a pain to clean. I used some spray stuff that I also use for cleaning computer screen, still is hard. I am a bit giddy to get this grow going. Thanks for stopping by.

Nice set up pc ! I cant wait to watch this one:watchplant: looking at those pis's got me all fired up :hubba:

Thanks for stopping by zip & chris1974 :ciao:
Hope I can keep you entertained

Well I got my clones under the light and growing hopefully:)

I am a day late posting because of server issues.

So the final tally of om grow is: Bubba/Kush, Durban Poison, Blueberry, Aurora Indica, and either a Blush or a FUC. I do not know b/c the red marker I used washed off my plastic name stakes. The outside Blush/FUC looked so sweet I had to add that to the lineup.

They could look better but they are not to bad:cool:

100_1512.JPG

good luck. I would hide inside if I were you, hunting season is coming up soon. You and Turkey are both on the menu this fall.:D

:eek: BuddyLuv and early season goose is open already:rofl:

Thanks for the good luck

BIU :bolt::bong2:

My SpaceCase has broken the surface last night.:D
Planted 8/30 poked its way out of rapid rooter 9/2:holysheep:
I am really excited on this SpaceCase, I have heard some fantastic reviews

Plants are still a bit in shock but starting to green up nice.

I also had some helpers on my outside grow, so I took their pic, more would be nice. Doggone grasshoppers:hitchair:

These pics were from yesterday..But due to sever issues:rofl: I posted them today:)

100_1515.JPG

100_1519.JPG

i see the crew is all here!!!:D ...sup?...

looking good in there bro. so, it's 8 in dwc total?...

this is gonna be a good one duck, i can feel it. and man, you got some great strains up in there.;) :cool: ...

we was gonna order some AI's soon. shoot me a pm , and let me know where to score them please.:cool: ...

i started my KULT dwc , clones just today.:hubba: . more going in tomorrow. thanks for hitt'in me up duck...

got my seat, as usual my friend. let's get this party started...Irish...

sweet duck. mojo for ya. i see your buckets are black and white. which did you paint? i would think black would absorb heat, and white reflect. i was goinf to paint my dwc tub black, but was afraid so i did mettalic tape. looks good, kick *** man

Thanks for stopping in Irish & loolagigi :ciao:

I will let you know on the AI as I have some outdoors too, Irish. From the smoke reports I have been getting this SpaceCase is suppose to be out of this world.

My lids and buckets were black and I painted the lids white to help reflect and keep the temps down loolagigi. Thanks for the mojo:)

IRISH said:
is spacecase from tga?

Thanks for the interest Irish..Yes they are a tga hybrid

SPACECASE - Frosty pheno female Stoneybud x Space Queen male.

Latest posts

Back