The Elite Clone Only Strain's Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the OD was fairly easy to grow it did well in the high heat but could have done way better in lower temps. it seems to like being topped i had lots of tops big canopy but i think it would be better with 5-6 tops instead of the bunch i had. keep in mind when growing her that it will almost double in size during flower. and i yielded 4-1/2oz. :cool:

the smoke is great!! not as good as i thought it would be but i think that was my fault from the heat all the plants could have done so much better.
but it has a smooth smoke very tasty and it grabs your lungs makes you cough your brains out. its hard for me to pinpoint the smell/taste there are so many different great smells i think its sweet/citrus/??? to me it has some of the same smells as the Bubba. a few people said grapefruit while smoking it. :D

HPIM8637.JPG

86398641.JPG

86398642.JPG

this plant is great to grow it took everything i threw at it. i was averaging 90-95 deg. temps i was so lucky i got what i got. this plant needs to be vegged to a good size before flower it has very little stretch when you put it in flower. and i would suggest topping it to 2-4 tops. its a lower yielder but its well worth growing the buds are so solid and rock hard .
i got a decent yield because it was a big mother plant cycled into flower so it ended up just over 4ft. tall and yielded 2-1/4oz. it seems that this Bubba is one of the better yielding Kush's :D

the smoke is awesome its hard to describe the smell and taste its piney/lemony/funky/dank/??? very tasty buds.
i would give it a 9 out of 10 for potency. when you smoke it it hits like a hammer it gets you so baked its a great Indica high very very narcotic.
and you stay very stoned for a few hours gives you mega munchies. :hubba:

HPIM8643.JPG

HPIM8646.JPG

HPIM8648.JPG

86468650.JPG

86488649.JPG

i got some better pics than the one's i put in the reports in the previous post.
first up the first 5 pics are of the Dabney Blu :cool:
then the last 2 are some pics of the Bermese x G13 ;)

86828696.JPG

86838695.JPG

86848694.JPG

86858693.JPG

86868692.JPG

HPIM8674.JPG

HPIM8677.JPG

and some pics of the pre98 Bubba Kush this and the OD are great strains my favorite for the type of high they have. its very potent, and they taste great. :hubba:
the OD does not look good in pics so i did not take anymore. it looks like it has no Trichs. but it is loaded with trichs its looks like average bud but once you take a hit from a bone or a bong it hits you like a ton of bricks.
here are some better pics of the pre98 Bubba Kush :D
this strain is a must try if you can get a cut of it or even get it at any
Med Dispencary's i would grab it up its great smoke a Indica lovers Dream:cool:

86618664.JPG

HPIM8661.JPG

HPIM8669.JPG

86678675.JPG

86698673.JPG

86668676.JPG

So which strain gets your recommendation? If you should pick one of the bunch for your next grow, what would you choose? And thank you very much for the smoke reports. Did you smoke them in bong, pipe, blunt or joint?

RiskyPack said:
So which strain gets your recommendation? If you should pick one of the bunch for your next grow, what would you choose? And thank you very much for the smoke reports. Did you smoke them in bong, pipe, blunt or joint?
well i have smoked it in the Bong, Bowl's, Blunt's, Bubbler, Joints, and the Vaporizer!! :hubba: and its great in them all but the Bong really rips you up. :rolleyes:

its pretty hard to choose just 1 strain they are all great in there own way. :confused2:
they all are highly recommended. but if i had to choose just one i would say the Original Diesel cause its an all around 10 big yields of super potent bud that has a great Taste that is similar to the Bubba Kush but a bit more Grapefruit then Lemon. :joint:i pulled 4-1/2oz. off the one OD i had but i really think i can improve on the yield and potency in the rite conditions.
i had bad heat issues so this fall i will find out if it gets better when the temps are down. ;)

here are some pics of the outdoor girls. been a bad season i just hope the temps hold out they just started to flower a couple weeks ago and were already getting down to 45deg. at night. i was thinking of bringing them inside but then i thought about it and i would much rather let them DIE then to bring some pest into my grow and have them eat my moms up i would be so pissed if i lossed any of my moms.
and that tiny thing in the orange pot is my Auto Snowryder :watchplant::**:
i think dope seeds made F2s of the originals with no luck. there Short Stuff have the same exact genetics as the Lowryder #1 and the Snowryder is nothing special.

REMOVED

got some better pics of the girls Outdoors!:cool:
i cant wait to try these strains Grown Outdoors i loved them indoors but i always liked the unique taste and smells you get from outdoor bud. i know outdoors is not as potent compared to indoors. but i really like puffin on some good Outdoors once and a while. :hubba:

HPIM8817.JPG

HPIM8818.JPG

HPIM8819.JPG

HPIM8820.JPG

HPIM8821.JPG

HPIM8822.JPG

HPIM8823.JPG

HPIM8824.JPG

HPIM8825.JPG

HPIM8829.JPG

HPIM8830.JPG

HPIM8832.JPG

dang P, them sum beautiful buds in those pix. quite a variety too :hubba:

i know outdoors is not as potent compared to indoors.
:rofl:..... so 'untrue'..
AND...
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

nice buds yeah that pre 98 is bomb the first time i tried it i picked it up from a valley clinic it was on another level i was blown like i just started

thanks everyone i was very happy with everything its gonna be nice to see how the outdoor compares to the indoor.:cool:

Hick i know outdoor can be very potent just as potent as indoors.
i even enjoy smoking outdoors over indoor buds anyday. but i always thought that most outdoor bud i smoked was not as potent as most indoor grown buds but some is outdoor very DANK but the majority seems average.
and in the future i will load the pics straight onto the site i did not realize that linking the pics caused probs.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back