The girls are now ladies!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-rex

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Here's a couple of new pics from my 1st garden, just taken yesterday.

T-rex

P1010064.JPG

P1010065.JPG

very nice did u sex them as female? are u flowering or how long til?

looks good. are you going to share your info w/ us? equipment, tent, whos gear & what strain?

buddy you cant leave us hangin like this. kinda like just about to walk into tata bar & then youre told to turn around

lol what a tease....

:ciao: hey REX

:banana: banging plants you got man.. so yeah you gonna leave us hanging with the info.. you got a 600W hps dig?? tent size?? what ya using for nutes? fans?? looks like your an origanal :farm: .....lol got the mojo happening in there rex...

looks great keep it growin..
take care bud.
LH

Can I take 1 of your ladies on a date? Keep up the good work.

Good job, T-rex. Are those the same plants that you were having trouble with earlier on? They look good now.

Definitely some healthy women. Looks very nice.

What's up Doc?
I'm using a hortilux super hps 600 in a air cooled hood , 635 cfw fan mounted on top of the tent (the fan heat stays outside), an 18X14 charcoal filter, 2 ossilating fans, one on the floor and one hanging, a top of the line Darkroom DR150 tent (5X5X6.7) all exhaust vented to attic. I'm using the Home & Garden nutes from Amsterdam. My buddy who's helping me had the nutes. My only complaint is that the vegging nutes lowered the ph to 4.7 in the water solution so I would have to add PH up. I don't like using the PH up do to the corosive properties it has. Suposedly the B&H nutes are the "thing" with alot of the growers in CA. I'll see how their budding and flowering nutes work shortly, since I just moved them to 5 gal pots and 12/12.

Take care,
T-rex

T-rex said:
What's up Doc?
I'm using a hortilux super hps 600 in a air cooled hood , 635 cfw fan mounted on top of the tent (the fan heat stays outside), an 18X14 charcoal filter, 2 ossilating fans, one on the floor and one hanging, a top of the line Darkroom DR150 tent (5X5X6.7) all exhaust vented to attic. I'm using the Home & Garden nutes from Amsterdam. My buddy who's helping me had the nutes. My only complaint is that the vegging nutes lowered the ph to 4.7 in the water solution so I would have to add PH up. I don't like using the PH up do to the corosive properties it has. Suposedly the B&H nutes are the "thing" with alot of the growers in CA. I'll see how their budding and flowering nutes work shortly, since I just moved them to 5 gal pots and 12/12.

Take care,
T-rex

Very nice. The nutes you are using come from a company trying to duplicate the Canna line of nutes and that will never happen, if you can afford the Canna nutes I would suggest you buy it, and you will not be sorry you did, and most likely will use Canna nutes for ever. Canna also has their like of coco very good stuff to grow your plants in ;)

thanks Pepper,
I'll definately check these nutes out!

T-rex

Latest posts

Back