The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you hang your bud for two weeks then put it in a paper bag for a week and that's it good to go do you burp the bag or anything cause everything your doing looks amazing especially those buds your smoking I'm learning and trying to figure out the best way to dry my herb.
That's gonna depend on your environment and bud size and density.

So you hang your bud for two weeks then put it in a paper bag for a week and that's it good to go do you burp the bag or anything cause everything your doing looks amazing especially those buds your smoking I'm learning and trying to figure out the best way to dry my herb.
I appreciate the love! Thank you very much. 🤘👊

There's a lot of variables as @dogster mentioned, but what you described is the basic premise. . .

I hang the whole plant as long as I can at 60% RH (usually 7 days)...after I feel the buds get to the right texture/dryness/stem snappiness... I piece the plants up, leaving the buds on the stems, and then put them into double walled paper grocery bags, then into large coolers.

Open the coolers once a day for about an hour...be sure to open the bags and give the buds a gentle shake so they get unstuck. I do this for 7ish days until the stems in the buds "snap". They are ready for long term storage or whatever then.

No real hard and fast rules here...just slowing down the drying as long as I can.

A lot of this is by feel and takes time to learn, so don't be hard on yourself if you give it a shot and it isn't perfect. Try, try, again... 🤘👊🏴‍☠️

Last edited:

Wooooo hoooooo!!
Day 63 for Jews Gold x Tangie aka 24k Gold...
24k.jpg

Cereal Milk Starting to bulk...
Milk.jpg

Jenny Kush 🥹
Jenny.jpg

East Meets West Skunk
E+W Skunk.jpg

Last edited:
Not that anyone asked, but this is my veg lamp of choice aside from the 18w bars I use in the shelves.
hlg350B.jpg

HLG 300L BSpec. 270w Dimmable. The added blue is amazing. Went to meet up with their Social Media Marketing Manager and take a tour of the facility a few years ago... Was amazing to see all of the people at work using the 3d printers producing these boards. Was an incredible process to watch start to finish. . .

Of course then we headed to flowgardens to see all grows. 8 giant active grows... hydroponic, organic, fdtw ... they do it all well ... seas of elbow to finger tip donkey **** buds grown under Scorpion Diablos ... whew!😬Make me feel inadequate as a grower lol😅

Can't confirm or deny that I received a generous discount because I brought some Sugar Floss with... Smoked a fatty with the boys round the warehouse... of course they wanted my number ... Fellas! I'm married... jeezzzzzzz...😆😆😆

All jokes aside it's always fun to take a trip down and visit with the folks at HLG... Not paid or sponsored... I just vote with my dollars, and support local. They produce quality in this space, and stand behind their products.

Pardon me... but I had too much banana puddin 😆😄😂

HAF telling weed stories hahaaah

Last edited:
Hey we're did you acquire that strain do you have any seeds clones you want to get rid or can you send me to the right place to get those genetics . Also what do you use for soil and do you add anything to it ? Your plants are incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back