The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know growers that do the same... there's a lot of ways to do it, I just don't see the benefit in robbing the plant of energy or nutrients (one of a few reasons why I don't flush either).

To each their own. I've seen many, manyyyy, manyyyyyyyyyyy of the "tricks" and "hacks" in my time growing on forums and such, and in my humble grow scrubb opinion... few live up to the hype of running a grow in 100% stable and controlled environmental conditions.

Is what it is. Somehow I manage to burn white ash without flushing. I'm sure someone is just waiting for the opportunity to beat that dead horse some more. 😆😆😆
When you speak of flushing are you talking massive amounts of water through the plant to wash the salts out?
Or the last 2 weeks no feed water only, just what the plant is asking for?

What’s up with the PGR’s… I know how it produces a more dense and solid flower, but I’ve always heard that there are negative affects to it. Can you enlighten me…
Don't mind me @boo I was making a joke. People have been known to accuse me of using plant growth regulators to achieve my results...lol

I'm a smart@ss 😁😂

What’s up with the PGR’s… I know how it produces a more dense and solid flower, but I’ve always heard that there are negative affects to it. Can you enlighten me…
Pgr is a blanket term like std is.
Anything that effects a plants growth is a pgr.
Some synthetics cause cancer and shizz.
They cost money though and require some actual knowledge to use.
Most of what I see people calling pgr is just dense flowers trimmed tight.

When you speak of flushing are you talking massive amounts of water through the plant to wash the salts out?
Or the last 2 weeks no feed water only, just what the plant is asking for?
More speaking to the last two weeks ... ya know, when things like to starve before they die...lol.

Nutrient flushing is also not acceptable in my garden any other time lol. . . Barring any unforseen and unlikely overfeeding on my part...there's honestly no need to do that. Just feed plain water till they recover lol.

What kills me is:

If you can love a plant soooooo much... enough to post it online....How come you can't tell me what you've done to it?? Lawdamercy.

More speaking to the last two weeks ... ya know, when things like to starve before they die...lol.

Nutrient flushing is also not acceptable in my garden any other time lol. . . Barring any unforseen and unlikely overfeeding on my part...there's honestly no need to do that. Just feed plain water till they recover lol.

What kills me is:

If you can love a plant soooooo much... enough to post it online....How come you can't tell me what you've done to it?? Lawdamercy.
In my case it's because I have no clue what it is that I'm doing! I'm just tryin' ta' keep her alive.
We'll see what happens next time. I might have to get a logbook. :)

It really does help. I use a whiteboard.
1700062790361.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back