The Larrys are coming the Larrys are coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PuffinNugs said:
$110 is up there but atleast its not like Armageddon by Doggie nuts at like $756 per 10 pack. i dont see why they charge so much for thier strains.
It would almost be cheaper to buy smoke off the street for that!!! No way Id ever pay that for beans. Not with the dank I got from Nirvana WW at $25/10. Im still amazed that I sprung for these Larrys to be honest. If it werent for the freebies I likely wouldnt have. Im a sucker for free stuff! Awhile back I was going to order a single Larry and a Tahoe and hope for a fem but if a male showed up I was going to make a cross with my WW pheno that I loved so much. I lost that cut so never bothered. I may still do that now since the WW i have now is looking close to what I had before. ;)

4 of 4 larrys above ground. 1 of 2 ??? mix pack popped. Looking forward to seeing what we get!!!

X planted Larrys into 6" square pots. 1" ss in the bottom remainder BG organic with added perlite. Normally i dont add perlite but i had a little less than enough soil so i needed to stretch it out.

Green mojo my friend can't wait to see another larry grow as it gets rollin.

Moves the 4 Larrys under 6500k cfls into the now veg tent. They are getting some light from the 400 hps too. Nothing really noteworthy except for the dang hull that wont come off the seedling. That and still waitong for one of the mixes to pop. Ill give it another couple of days then Ill start another most likely. Thanks for stopping by everyone.

Howdy. I've heard many good things about these Larry girls. Green luck to you. Mystery seeds sound like fun, like a birthday present. You never know what you'll get.

Budders Keeper said:
Howdy. I've heard many good things about these Larry girls. Green luck to you. Mystery seeds sound like fun, like a birthday present. You never know what you'll get.
Well theoretically I know whats in the mix pack...Just not which witch is which....Thats the worst part I guess is my OCD...is it this? No maybe that...No...It kinda looks like this...Lol I guess I have a 1 in 12 chance of getting it right. Thanks BK good to have you aboard.

Little update of the Larrys. Transplanted a few days ago into 3 gal grow bags with SS. Looking GREEN and healthy. The single mix pack plant isnt looking so hot though. When I get time Ill get some baby picks up. Its a busy time of the semester and everything is due it seems.

I need to grow plants that have a low odor while growing. Will Larry OG Kush work for me?

Sadness that I will have to wait to taste the Larry. I had to yank my entire operation due to a snooping teenager with a big mouth around her mother. I feel a visit from LEO coming soon so better safe than sorry.

akhockey said:
Sadness that I will have to wait to taste the Larry. I had to yank my entire operation due to a snooping teenager with a big mouth around her mother. I feel a visit from LEO coming soon so better safe than sorry.

Yikes. You need to hide it better my friend. Just as little as a locked door with everything behind it will go along way.

nouvellechef said:
Yikes. You need to hide it better my friend. Just as little as a locked door with everything behind it will go along way.
My grow wasnt found but photos of it were. I have a teenage daughter whom i dont trust as far as i could throw her and her mother is very spitefull so unfortunately im done growing for awhile again just in case.

That is real sad. My Boys would never call the Police on their Dad.

WeedHopper said:
That is real sad. My Boys would never call the Police on their Dad.

Neither would mine. Sounds like the x has some control issues.

Latest posts

Back