the lies,the news ,the propaganda,all **

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
i was just watching the news and an L.A D.A was saying imagine your eating
salad,then he takes a can of bug spay and sprays it and says i do this. i dont know a single grow that uses poison to kill bugs.i use all natural organics.and we all flush.these people are pathetic.

some people on here do use poisons lol....I am all organic myself. to each their own. shoot now they are saying no water bottles because of chemicals..does he ever eat processed food?

i know there are people that do,but its rare and if they do the plant is usually flushed and cleaned out in some method.they dont spray bug spray then smoke it.

I don't use poisons but back years ago on the farm we did and those poisons safe (????) for food products like sevin dust usually advise how long before harvest the dust has to be removed and plants flushed out before safe. I don't take chances now on my food crop or my weed since there are so many alternative ways to deal with bugs and fungus.

Aint it funny how desperate people refer back to "reefer madness" days when there is nothing else to put foward to fight with. Losing sides often grasp for last straws right before they defeated!

in a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. obviously people haven't caught on yet.

Latest posts

Back