The Marijuana Grower's Guide , by Mel Frank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollingstoned77

Puff Puff PASS!!!
Reaction score
This is a book that was recommended to me by Mr.WAKENBAKE here on the forum . You can find this book at most book stores or at Barnes & Noble where i got mine . This is a great read ! There is more usefull information in this ( with photos ) than i could search on here all day . This book waS REccomended to me and i now recommend it to you . During my search for good prices on this book i came across a webpage , that someone took the time to type the whole book out . While there are no pictures , it is still good to read . IN detail information . So here is the link to that page .http://marijuanagirls.com/MarijuanaFree/MarijuanaGrowGuide.html#c9_4

I suggest reading this for any grower new and old . i have learned alot so far and it seems to sink in better than filtering through all the posts on here . hope you guys like it !!! and THANKS MR.WAKENBAKE !!!!!

No problem. Just remember, the old edition that is online isn't the new revised edition that you can buy in the stores.
Anyways i am glad you got yourself a grow BIBLE!

Latest posts

Back