The Naturalhi way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalhi

Hang in there!
Reaction score
We all search for the ultimate high, some through the most meticulous record keeping, exact measurements, pure strains, etc.

At the other end is this lazy old Orangutan you know as Naturalhi :>)

The less I do the more I like it! So every pump light and fan that doesn't need to run 24-7 is on a timer of some sort.

Cloner; 2-2ft T-5 blue lights, an air pump w/2 outlets 24" air wall type diffuser, and a plastic storage box w/holes drilled in the top.

Veg setup; 4 CF L's, 4-4' t-5 blue, a modified grow tray, 30gal. storage box/reservoir, air pump and stones, water pump for ebb n flo, 6'' fan, Coco fiber.

Flower room; 5.5'x5.5', 1-1KW HPS, 16" fan, exhaust fan, 4" intake fan, 25gal. storage box/reservoir, ex-washing machine water pump, air pump and air stone, modified bucket w/sprinkler sys, Coco fiber.

I only feed once a week, that is to say the veg and the flower reservoirs get new nutes once every week, and a good cleaning when ever I get a round tuit!>P
The cloner of course doesn't get nutes just fresh water whenever it starts to get green with algae.>P

As to strains, mostly bag seed. Some snocap, orange crush, pineapple, etc. clones from local dispensary. most of these I got for free 'cause they didn't sell and when they start start getting brown they throw them out and I take 'em and nurse 'em back to health.

Fox Farms nutes, Serenade for mold, garlic tea for pests, and big buds for us!

1gro_0011.jpg

2ndgro06_4.jpg

nice dude, they were tossin out clones when I picked mine up too, I never did even ask if I could have em, I should have.. These look AMAZINGGG!

Wow. Sounds like a fantastic setup. Everything looks great with those ladies. I wish I could get free clones like that! Good luck and keep us posted on your grow my friend. Take care.

Thanx all will send more pics when I figger out how to move 'em from the old 'puter!>)

Wow who let the monkeys out :p
Hey dude, glad to see ya back man. Lookin forward to another jungle ;)

Thats some mighty good looking buds you have there my friend

Here's the cloner, waiting for veg plants to get a litle bigger to take clones, and will start some seeds shortly:>)

MJ2008_0014.jpg

MJ2008_0015.jpg

nice pics you have there ,,,looking forward to seeing them clones do the same :tokie:

The flower room is 5.5x5.5' the res is in another part of porch, all res's have to be heated because of coastal temps.>)

MJ2008_0005.jpg

MJ2008_0003.jpg

Naturalhi 1st-08005.jpg

very nice....i wish i had a source tossen out nice strains...dagnabit.

I took a cabinet with removable shelves to create a dryer.
The are 3/8" ply wood, with a 13"x13" hole sawed out of the middle, drill several small holes around the cutout. then I laid a 14"x14" steel mesh panel 'like those shelf systems that one finds at superstores' and attach them over the cutout and hold them in position with nylon ties;
Then when trimming leave a little "hook" as in the base of another limb to hook the bud on so they hang upside down:>)

1st pic: notice how they're hooked over grid, trim from bud is on tray, the jar is where the dry bud or trim goes for curing.
2nd pic: 2 white dots are 4" holes cut through wall with filter cloth taped to out side for clean air in humidor
3rd pic: shows exhaust, goes to furnace intake to move air without extra fans. The paper bag on left is where trim dries (stir it up every day)
4th pic: is how I keep 'em separated, take the little tag that marked what kind they are and stick it under grid:>)

Naturalhi 1st-08012.jpg

Naturalhi 1st-08014.jpg

Naturalhi 1st-08015.jpg

Naturalhi 1st-08016.jpg

Cloner station; 4 Snocap clones and several popped bagseeds!

veg table; babies growing at several stages

flower room; harvested 3 plants and part of 4th:>P

MJ2-08 1_0001.jpg

MJ2-08 1_0004.jpg

MJ2-08 1_0006.jpg

MJ2-08 1_0007.jpg

MJ2-08 1_0008.jpg

MJ2-08 1_0009.jpg

MJ2-08-1_0001.jpg

Latest posts

Back