(The New) Do you ever imagine what your fellow MP posters look like thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are a good looking bunch. Keep um coming i love these. Thanks.

so Stoneybud and THG were you guys excited when you discovered the wheel?

party at hamsters house!!!

ups_girls_uniform.jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:
Stoney---how did they get that picture of us?

Damn Paparazzi are everywhere! Ha! Can't even try to pick up a beautiful Hottie without em snappin all around ya!

slowmo77 said:
so Stoneybud and THG were you guys excited when you discovered the wheel?

I was already senile by then and I don't remember! I was really excited when fire was discovered. I finally had a way to light my bong!

Im having way to much fun with this thread.:D

StoneyBud said:
I was already senile by then and I don't remember! I was really excited when fire was discovered. I finally had a way to light my bong!

lmao, im sure it didn't take ppl long to discover mj after fire. i bet you were stoned when they made the first wheel.

Ok, now you have done it MVP... I put up with Betty white cause she is naughty and fun...this broad above me knows nothing of that. You may be in trouble.

What do you mean rose, the broad above certainly looks like she would be a laugh to smoke with.:D

Rosebud said:
Ok, now you have done it MVP... I put up with Betty white cause she is naughty and fun...this broad above me knows nothing of that. You may be in trouble.

LOL--it could be far worse. At least he didn't think you were the Wicked Witch of the West.

ozzydiodude said:
Stoneybud
attachment.php

Hahahaaha, that's what I look like every morning when I first wake!

Then I have my first wake-n-bake toke and I look like this:

elderly_man.jpg

:postpicsworthless: :D :48:

Im just beating the wasp nest alittle.:hubba:

Latest posts

Back