The Person Below Me (Off topic game)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct, got the trophies in the attic, I used to play for the East of England super league, played at the UK championships in Blackpool and got my posterior kicked well and truly :rofl:

Eyes are too blurry now, so I just tinker on tables at pubs for pocket money, some call me a hustler, I prefer to be called a 'the old man who got lucky'

The person below me is worried about mixing prescribed medicine with home grown medicine.

False

I have a half mug of hot n black coffee on the go

TPBM

Is having to work on Saturday

mug--coffee-bean.jpg

Damn right. I use to read message board based in England about BDSM as I was studing my kink many moons ago. I was amazed at how many english men wear stockings and high heels.

Just for the record I do not dress in womans clothes and I am not one slave in my fantasies. I just like to be cuffed and spanked.

TPBM- has a gold lame riding crop (if you are a cute girl PM me:hubba: ) I have the body of adonis, a face for GQ and my nickname is "Mr. Spectacular".

Very much true, depends upon to whom you speak, as to which :rofl: However, Ya'aall can call me Puffin ;)

TPBM is going to some gardening right soon :farm:

Not me, im more of a floppy candle.

The person below me is feeling nice and warm.

candle.JPG

False, would rather cook buds

TPBM is smoking dirt weed

Its critical to leave a question to be answered.

the person below me is wearing shorts.

critical-care-transport-unit.jpg

Latest posts

Back