"the stretch" in flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anberlinaddict

Reaction score
just started 12/12 today how long until my plant doubles or tripples? is it over the coarse of 8-9 weeks or a week or what? Id really like to see it tripple in heighth.

My longest experience is ten years with a potent indical-dom skunk. Stretch took the first two weeks of bloom.

Jack Frost took two weeks of bloom to stop stretch.

And two Mystery Hazes continued to stretch through the full bloom cycle, I just kept tying down....lol.

l8trs!

7greeneyes

p.s. What strain r u flowerin' atm? Just curious...right now just had 4/4 femmed SnowWhite pop, so I'm uberpumped! Taker EZ, bud.

In my experience, Sativas seem to grow alot more in highth then an Indica ! My Indica plants only got about a foot taller in the first two weeks of flowering compared to the Sativas on my last grow that seemed to continue
growing in highth the whole duration of flowering !

7greeneyes said:
My longest experience is ten years with a potent indical-dom skunk. Stretch took the first two weeks of bloom.

Jack Frost took two weeks of bloom to stop stretch.

And two Mystery Hazes continued to stretch through the full bloom cycle, I just kept tying down....lol.

l8trs!

7greeneyes

p.s. What strain r u flowerin' atm? Just curious...right now just had 4/4 femmed SnowWhite pop, so I'm uberpumped! Taker EZ, bud.

strawberry cough

Latest posts

Back