the top buds on my plant have brown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
juice coming out of the buds they are very sticky, I hear this is a good thing and am excited just wanted to share that being I grow my plants with advice from this site.

:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :D

never heard or seen anything ooooz out the buds.....we need some pictures please

I'm curious where you heard this is a good thing? I have never even seen anything like that in 30+ years of growing. So, I'm confused as to what is going on. Wherever you read/heard that this is good, did they say what it was and why it was good?

well ooozz is way over doing it what I meant is that with a magniflyinf glass I can clearly see what looks like honey in the buds and they are sticky to the touch tonight when the lights go on I will take some pics, not sure if my camera can focus that good but I will hold it as close and steady as I can .

I got bud mold one time and when I was cutting the mold out there was a light brown substance in the buds.

How far along are you and what is your RH?

ohhh, bud rot. I hope not, but I didn't think of that. We will wait for pics.

aww man that sounds like a shitty situataion as for RH its at 20 for the past week its moonsoon season where I live rain every day aside from that I have keepped them pretty dry 10-15 rh and not all the time like everyother week, so what is bud rot and what does it do to the bud rot, what causes it and how is it delt with I am at 8 and half weeks plan on harvesting within the next couple weeks depending on the trichomes I still got lots of clear very few brown

well here is what I got I don't see in the pictures what I tryed to discribe in the beggining of this thread.

do you see bud rot, what I saw upclose was what looked like a honey type of thing in the denser part of the pistols I did use a magniflying glass and it was not like pouring out it was just what I asumme I saw from what I was looking like at the time.
I don't see anything in the pics though

07162013-1.JPG

07162013-2.JPG

07162013-3.JPG

07162013-4.JPG

07162013-5.JPG

I see somehing looking odd...pics are bit blured and upside down for what ever reason...I dont see Bud rot..bot maybe some kind of fungus/mold...maybe...Best of mojo my friend

:48:

fungis and mold, I have alot to learn I don't see anything wrong with it aside from it not being as big as I would like. maybe it can be fixed

That doesn't look very good to me but then again, the pic is a little blurry for my old eyes.

What happens when you touch the affect area/s?
If its mold or rot it will come off a lot easier than if it was not mold or rot.

When trimming in past I could tell difference in healthy buds just by feel. Rotten or moldy stuff would just come off with a slight pull and healthy buds would stay attached

color is a little hard to tell on.
looks ok to me though (i'm judging by the leafs, they don't stand at attention and look kinda dead if it was rot)

..lightly (LIGHTLY) give one of the nearby leafs a little tug, if it comes off with no resistance, you may have budrot.
if it's like normal and resists, you should be ok.

i hope everything is alright, it's hard to give you exact details with those pictures/description though :(

..keep us updated on any change, and if possible get some quality focused pics.
:)

I will start tugging on the leafs tonight when the lights go on.

Can you take another couple pics from a little farther back so that the light will be clearer on them? That might tell us more.

I ruled out bud rot due to the flower not having any of the issuse that come with it I am seeing mostly clear heads on the trichomes at the moment so I am gonna wait her out for a couple days and see if she ripens

maybe a pic of the whole plant to from the side about 3' back few dif shots of the area from sides not top woudl be nice i like pics ;)

I have since cut up and trimmed that plant it is not hanging waiting for it to dry,
thanks for the advice on it but since it is drying I think it's time to close this thread .

:icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back