This Better Teach Leo A Lesson!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
hXXp://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/520/chesapeake_virginia_narcotics_officer_jarrod_shivers_killed_marijuana_raid

or http://tinyurl.com/5evuef

this is really silly...

but we has enough!!!!

this is a crap!! from law....:cool:

to all LEO..... please quit your job as LEO and spend time with your family and find a better job... leave this to the gov!!!
gov know better to make oils, fuels, and foods with this mojo plants and this has harm nothing to us!! at all!!
unlike beers, whiskey and what ABC stores has...

Papa, Your Praising these actions?

This in my book is why mj growers get a bad rap. This was someone growing for profit, and willing to take a life to protect his "Investment". The Cop was doing his Job and this lowlife scum had to fire a gun at him for it.....

Without LEO our world would be a different place... I praise them for keeping us safe, or doing thier best to. LEO is just doing thier job and getting rid of the dealers like the guy in this story is just what they need to be doing....

Your on the wrong side on this one PAPA.....

commercial growers are the cause of this, all to make $$$
the collateral damages are yet to come ;)

i.e. urban assault vehicles crashing thru the doors of growers homes, followed by swat teams and unnecessary carnage :hubba:

i'm proud to be from a law enforcement family, and i know there are others here on mp with relatives that "protect and serve".

just cause i don't agree with some laws doesn't mean i disagree with all of law enforcement. this is a tragic story, and it's tragic to recomend all cops "find a better job". :hairpull:

LEO is like any other job really. And, like any other job, you have the majority that are cool and treat folks fair, and then you have the Officer Farva's, who are truly clueless and jump on the soapbox.

I have had numerous encounters with LEO, and all but a few were no issue at all. The negitive encounters were due all in part to LEO being a jerk.

And, if you are smart, it is all about yes sir,no sir, until the "jerk" appears. Then I become vocal. The last thing I need is a LEO telling me about morals and abiding the law.

But, all in all, most LEO encounters for me has been no big deal and I understood why he was givin' me slack.

Don't let a few (few dozen) bad LEO's taint all the others. As I have said before, if it wasn't for the mighty Herb, I would be a total upstanding citizen.

im not a big fan of leo's but i have to say they've saved my life a few times, had they not been doin there job i'd be dead without a doubt. though i didn't see it at the time. now im glad they were there.

This is very troubling to me to hear some of these responses.....:confused:

The simple fact that this guy was a family man, doing his job, and got killed for it is unreprehensible....The fact that he was LEO should be irrelevent. LEO does not get to choose the laws they want to enforce. They are told what to do....plain and simple.... People keep saying that if mj were legal then this never would of happened....:**:

One could also argue that if this guy wasnt breaking the lawby growing mj this never would of happened either.....see what Im saying? the fact is that we can argue how much we want mj legalized but the fact of the matter is that it is not....well at least in most places. MOst of us are "breaking the law" and we should be prepared to suffer the consequences of doing so. If you are not prepared to accept the consequences of your own actions then you shouldnt be doing it.

Taking someones son, daughter, mother, father, for doing thier duties is a true tragedy.... I feel for this mans family deeply,,,, I feel no sorrow for the man that took his life and believe he should get whatever the laws of the land dictate. He is a true scumbag.

Im not on anyones side here and hope in the future that the government does legalize our lovely ladies, but i dont blame a LEO if I should happen to get caught.....

Think of this.......

What if this was you, and you were say.....a meter reader.... and you came to look at this guys meter, and he shot you to protect the fact that he was stealing power...would you still feel the same....What pain do you think your family would be in?

Just my .02 sorry for the rant....;)

I don't think papa was saying THAT.

I think what he meant was if your going to risk your life, don't do it over something as small as MJ.

BTW yes crazy people smoke pot too LEO. Its not all of us but some of us are. But others are lawyers, teachers, firefighters...mj does not choose who smokes it.

This guy was obviously crazy, and would have hurt someone anyways. The sad part, is the police officer who was probably yelling to buddies "hold your fire damn it" probably got shot.

Papa has compassion for officers and knows if what they do is bust criminals, then they are putting their life on the line. He thinks it is stupid to risk your life busting mj growers because 99% of the people you bust, aren't bad people. Those people are the people that fuel your paycheck.

He is also saying quit your job. I think he should have said save yourself from the mj lies. Keep your job but do it right.

Kill CRAZY people, regardless if they smoke mj. That's okay. Just don't kill MJ smokers solely because they grow plants. Chances are their part of the 99% of the good ones, and even if their not they will be prosecuted the first time they get caught doing something wrong. And if they don't, then they can't be doing anything wrong. P.s. You owe it to us. Like puffin said, you have done wrong to MANY a good people still. Urban assault vehicles crashing thru the doors of growers homes, followed by swat teams and unnecessary carnage IS kind of traumatic. Oh, AND separating those two little girls from daddy. Boy you better give her tissues in the car for her tears, her real daddy was always there for her.

Thank you for ignoring just one more grower officer, I respect you for that.

:rant: I still say it's all a prank, NOONE, except maybe a child, is this naive

These incredibly stupid and inflamatory remarks are just the kind of thing to escalate the violence on both sides TRUELY IRRESPONSIBLE Camel Poo ;)

LEO has a job to do and they are in conflict with illegals in all criminal venues, not just ILLEGAL GROWERS

Papa, perhaps in your uncivilized part of the world, YOU can shoot down LEO with impunity, HOWEVER, here in MY part of the world, I wouldnt consider it prudent behavior, for ME, they just very well might be a relative, friend or neighbor

If growing is ILLEGAL where you are, have some grace about you, do YOUR job to go undetected, and let LEO do their job, busting those commercial growers only becoming growers to make a ILLEGAL $$$ :hubba:

If someone was at my door and was coming to break it down and do harm to my family I would do everything in my power to stop that from happening. I'm not saying I condone the shooting of this particular police officer but what is it about wearing a badge that place's there well being above the average citizen? It is the very government they work for that has caused this problem in the first place. Instead of treating the issues behind why people abuse drugs they instead compound the problem. And just following orders is not an excuse. They have the right to quit what they do at any time. I don't feel sorry for any cop that gets killed on the job, they knew the risks going into it. Life is all about choices and accepting the consequences that come with those choices. If more people shot officers for raiding their private homes maybe they would be forced to take a step back and rethink the situation. Especially when it comes to "crimes" in which no one is hurt. It is them that has created the situation and now when people begin to stand up for themselves they retaliate with what? More force. Smart. What would happen if I had a moral objection to something an officer was doing in there home. Does that give me and my friends the right to go and forcefully impose my moral beliefs on that officer while he sits in his home with his family? Would it be ok if I kicked in his door hand cuffed his wife and him, took his kids away and told him that even though he hadn't harmed anyone I don't like the music he listens to, or maybe its his views on religion that have me upset or..... the list goes on and on. They started this fight and as long as they are willing to turn to violence and confrontation these things will continue to happen. Not only that but the more people feel cornered by our judicial system and become further and further disenchanted with big brother the more angry the general public will become. This is only the tip of the ice berg. Any cop that gets shot "doing his duty", where that duty is to forcefully inflict there moral superiority on others who aren't harming anyone deserves no tears and won't get any from me. One less pos on the street. Our entire government, police force, military, has been violently raped by corruption and greed and it is the people at the bottom that have to pay the price. No matter what side of this war you are on we all pay the price.

Oh yeah and one more thing. No where in that article does it mention that this person trafficked, sold, or supplied drugs to anyone. From what I can interpret from the article the guy had a hydro set up in a grow tent. It could have been any one of us this article was talking about.

If you are not prepared to accept the consequences of your own actions then you shouldnt be doing it

You just justified the death of this officer with that line. If people simply laid down and accepted what the government told them instead of standing up for whats right we wouldn't have women's rights and equality movements. You can cross of the elimination of apartheid, slavery, family abuse, democracy, and all of the civil rights movements from the list of things we wouldn't have without the few and the brave who were willing to say **** you this isn't right and if you try to impose this on me I will fight you. Now not all of these things were accomplished through violence but none of them would have happened if the people that made these things happened carried your attitude.

:rant: I know I'm overreacting, and I too would probably shoot 1st and ask about it later, IF someone broke in unannounced, especially UP here, where my nearest neighbor is almost 2 miles away, and that is my 80 yr old Mother ;)

However, if announced, I would yield to a properly served warrant, nooo problem ;)

Don't get me wrong I'm not advocating the use of violence in anyway. BUT it wasn't us that created this situation. So its hard to feel sorry for people who make a career out of victimizing people. Because that is exactly what they are doing by enforcing these so called laws. I'm not saying all cops are bad people. Just like during WWII not all german's were bad people, but in times of war (and thats what this is, the most powerful man in the world has said so himself) you don't worry about separating the wheat from the chaff. You simply mow the entire crop down. They have chose there side and I mine consequences be damned. And I hope I never get put in a situation where I am forced to choose between peaceful cooperation or fighting for my rights but I fully expect the day to come and am as of yet unclear as to what the results of that day just may be. Who know's next time you might just be reading about one of these members being shot to death by an overzealous cop performing a home invasion and killing one of you because the house phone in your hand looked like a gun.

Latest posts

Back