This Better Teach Leo A Lesson!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows if the police officer intimidated him, made him feel threatened?

A cop is just as much of an average citizen than us MJ smokers are. They could be crazy or easily the most compassionate person around.

well IMHO, those of you who would fight for your rights deserve to call yourselves AMERICANS....the rest of you need a history lesson.....

well we could also say if there were no guns he wouldnt have gotten shot. works all sorts of ways.

that doesnt mean he wouldnt have been shot with a crossbow in that case but this is neither here nor there....

in any stance the fact still DOES remain, if it was legal- NEVER would have happened.

heres some more tears for you. :******

peoples lives will continue to be negatively effected by our laws on cannabis in the US until changes are made, and that doesnt change any facts on either side....

New_2_Chronic said:
Papa, Your Praising these actions?

This in my book is why mj growers get a bad rap. This was someone growing for profit, and willing to take a life to protect his "Investment". The Cop was doing his Job and this lowlife scum had to fire a gun at him for it.....

Without LEO our world would be a different place... I praise them for keeping us safe, or doing thier best to. LEO is just doing thier job and getting rid of the dealers like the guy in this story is just what they need to be doing....

Your on the wrong side on this one PAPA.....

they was growing for themselves.. and they was not willing to sell..

police has put them in wrong picture.... you take a closer look please..

*sigh* myself...If I was police...I can take the rap.. bust all people that grow mj.. plus..even catch their cars..search for roaches.. all that...

I ain't dumb if I went in any of your house....I can go and find where it grows..

pull up the warrants... that is just a job they are doing...and that does hurts yall. it does hurts me.. one time some one came for some weed..and came to my grow room (unlocked) I freaked OUT badly.. has to find something to point on his back as a gun.. I told him how many kids he got.. he said 3.. I said I got 3 kids too.. shizz... man.. just shut the f... up please.. he said you got me... its cool.. its your thing.. not mine.. I said cool man... that freak me out!!! (I has no choice do I?)

Cops get paid to bust people with drugs... its Illegal... to grow.. smoke.. and have.. so the reason why you have or grow it doesnt matter... you grow to smoke yourself or you grow to sell and make money.. ether way its aginst the law.. so when a cop busts you or anyone its pointless to get mad at the cop or the system.. it is what it is... thats like doing 100 in a 45 and getn mad when a cop pulls you over and gives you a ticket.. trust me i have many seatbelt tickets that i feal are just wrong.. i cant hurt anyone else but myself by not putting it on.. but tha fact is if i dont put it on i take the chance of catching a charge for it..

I dont understand why everyone hates on people who grow to sell... its just a hustle... spend a little to make a lot.. makes perfect sence 2 me.. expesualy with weed being that its not gonna kill the people that you sell it 2.. its providing a good product to the public for a cheap price.. think about how many times you have bought weed from someone.. yet you turn around and say they are doing wrong or putting a bad name on people who grow for themselves... i just dont understand the thought process behind this.. remember that all this is just IMO

Bleek187 said:
I dont understand why everyone hates on people who grow to sell... its just a hustle... spend a little to make a lot.. makes perfect sence 2 me.. expesualy with weed being that its not gonna kill the people that you sell it 2.. its providing a good product to the public for a cheap price.. think about how many times you have bought weed from someone.. yet you turn around and say they are doing wrong or putting a bad name on people who grow for themselves... i just dont understand the thought process behind this.. remember that all this is just IMO
Pretty simple really. Its the commercial growers that you see pasted across the front page of the news paper, making headlines and the "lead" story on the 5 o'clock news. Stealing electricity, clear cutting national forest/public property, polluting the national forests, gaurding their milllion dollar crops with weapons, tax evasion, illegal immigrants, gangs, organized crime, ect. ect.
It ALL reflects negatively on personal grows/growers. Seldom do you hear or see a guy growing a half dozen plants under a 400 hps make headlines, and if you do, the public opinions most often reflect a sympathy toward him, quite the opposite with huge ops.
And I love your analogy.. " its just a hustle... spend a little to make a lot.." and then the followup.." providing a good product to the public for a cheap price.." an "oxymoron"?..(def:

An oxymoron ) is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms.)

If it were to cost those commercial growers $50 P/ox to produce, and they were to sell it at $70 p/oz..THAT would 'providing a good product at a good price'. It costing $50 to produce and charging $500 p/oz is nothing less than theivery or extortion..AND is ezactly what attracts the criminal element.."GREED"...
As long as copious amounts of money can be made in cultivation, criminals are going to be an ever present, and negative part of our subculture.

the reason ILLEGAL commercial growers grow is to make $$$$$ and they do this because illegal means profitable, following the law they would not make such a profit margin ;) They are antisocial, criminal, only motivated by their greed and drawn to illegal venues so they dont have to work within the rules PERIOD

:farm: stash growers grow to smoke :bong1: :tokie: :joint: PERIOD

right now.. my county is dry... complete DRY.... only few people eyes is looking at me... I said hu huh.. no... even they smiles.. I said man!!.. look maybe some of my cutting.. maybe.. just that please grow your own... I will help you from the start.. they agrees.. sometime I feel like a victim.. (my fault I put myself in this..) and I just want whats best for mj, people.. which government don't see it YET...they need to take closer look and say.. oh man..over these years..government took wrong rap over mojos..

well IMHO, those of you who would fight for your rights deserve to call yourselves AMERICANS....the rest of you need a history lesson.....

Or Canadians. Or Brits, or... or...or... typical self centered american. But I understand the point you are trying to get across. :p

so when a cop busts you or anyone its pointless to get mad at the cop or the system.. it is what it is...

And with an attitude like that it will remain what it is.

thats like doing 100 in a 45 and getn mad when a cop pulls you over and gives you a ticket..

No its not. Doing 100 in a 45 zone unnecessarily endangers other peoples lives. Growing dope doesn't. When your actions negatively affect the well being of others THAT is when its time for the government or one of its arms to step in and act as an arbiter and protector of those who can't protect themselves. It is not, however, there responsibility to make moral decisions for the general public because if they had that power then they would also have the right to regulate and enforce rules on religion, what you do in your home, music, art etc.

trust me i have many seatbelt tickets that i feal are just wrong.. i cant hurt anyone else but myself by not putting it on

This also isn't true and has many studies to back it up. The only reason you feel its wrong is because you were stupid enough to not wear a LIFE SAVING DEVICE and you got caught and should have to pay the price. When you don't wear your seatbelt you do endanger AND detract from society as a whole. A 200lb body becomes a pretty dangerous projectile at 120km/h . Not only that but seat belts save lives, show me one legitimate study that points to evidence in the contrary and I will gladly retract this statement. The key word there is legitimate though, not you and pa strapping a pig into an old monte carlo and rolling it down a hill into a tree. Never mind the immediate effects of not wearing a sealtbelt (ie: your death and possibly the death of an innocent caused by the possible impact of the meat missle you've just turned yourself into) there are also far reaching after effects. Medical costs incurred, more strain on an already taxed medical system, the cost to the tax payer (especially in countries that have a more civilized and apathetic view towards healthcare), the toll it takes on friends and families when they get to hear from the medical examiner that "his life could have been saved if he had only been wearing his seatbelt".

Edited by smokinmom. Somethings are better off taken to PMs. Please be respectful.

They are antisocial, criminal, only motivated by their greed and drawn to illegal venues so they dont have to work within the rules PERIOD

Thats a bit of an overstatement don't you think. I know guys who grow for personal use and sell there extra on the side. Hell I was mentored a bit by a guy who does exactly this. He isn't greedy, never gone big, but sometimes he has a bit more than he needs and sells it at a price that the market will sustain. He doesn't steal power, has a real job, contributes to society, is the opposite of antisocial (its hard to get him to shut up some times lol). There are people out there that do give the rest a bad name but thats pretty much par for the course when you are talking about any group of people whether they be lawyers (I know I know a good lawyer really? lol) or tim hortons employee's.

to any leos who really concern about their lives.... why defense your life over mj growers? and potheads? mj has not killed anyone !!!!! if it's about meth, cocaine in the wrong hands.. I can understand that.. I did not want that spread into the school system and all that.. to any leos... you all took real easy on people for beers/alcoholic and driving issues... that did kill some people in car crashes.. etc.. how innocent? personally IMO.. this is full of sheez...

to any leos.. if you feel pushy from the force about marijuana raids.. please just quit.. spend time with your family... tell your family you love them.. and did not want to RISK YOUR LIFE OVER STUPID RAIDS and remember you are all you got.. and so is your family.. and same for us... grow up.. please..

If NC needs us to grow some mj for patients I will be there!!

and grow like a HECK of MOM SOG!!!!!!!!!!

and bring home paycheck and (suck the good mojo like a he11!!!)

All drugs should be legalized. Trying to take away something that people want only creates a black market. Instead the money spent trying to stop drugs should be put towards education and treatment centers. If you treat the social and emotional reasons people (ab)use drugs you can then break the cycle of dependence and abuse. If there is no demand then the supply doesn't matter. The problem is that the government assume's we are all incapabable of leading our lives without killing ourselves and has appointed themselve's morally superior to the rest of us. I don't know about you but judging solely on the past track records of our political and religious leaders it hard to put your trust in them.

you wanna tell me theres a diferance between speeding and growing weed? not rockn your seatbelt and growing weed? its all ILLEGAL.... im not sayn it should be... but tha fact of the matter is you grow weed or have it you run the chance of getn arrested... same as not puting on your seatbelt or speeding... ya know you really need to get off my case... you been taken shots at me in every thread.. just say what you gotta say and keep tha smartass comments to yourself...

Edited by smokinmom. Somethings are better off taken to PMs. Please be respectful.

Heres my problem with this whole situation, if ALL growers had the insane mentality of, "No way in h%!! am I going down for this $h!t...I'm gunna kill any mf'er that crosses my path.", we'd more-or-less have total anarchy and chaos on our hands. With that being said, I can say with absolute certainty, that we as a community need to ban together. I know that there are going to be quite afew people who will disagree with what I am saying....and that is all fine and dandy in my book, if it wasn't for free speech (to a degree) I wouldn't ever wrote this post.

With that said, I am guessing that I am in the minority when saying, that prohibition on something like this, this war will continue, people will (sadly, and needlessly) pass away. However, I did at one time have the view of how horrid these mj smokers were, and with time I have different views on it all. I have realised that it isn't the ganja that makes the person bad, it is the morals and the mentality of the induvidual(s). If they ended up on the wrong side of the law for being abusive, killing, or maiming a person (rape, molestation, etc.)....they are already 5150, and could care less who they take out in the process.

I am leaving myself open here, but I am telling the truth.....I AM that person who I just described above, I DO NOT have the want or need to turn into a Ted Bundy, and now years later I still am battling with these demons.....I am a miserable person all around because of it....there has been many occasions in which I have wanted to be alone and die alone because of it. Do I think I need a psychiatrist??? An emphatic yes. I have tried and tried to keep my sanity, but there are times where I have absolutely lossed it. I nearly went beserk when I was trying to be placed in a nut-house.

All I can say is this, I have hoped and prayed that in due time someone out there will help (doc). As it is right now, I will be kicking back and smoking a blunt to pass the time. Only then, do I believe I will have a doc actually hear me out, instead of labelling me "insane" because of the way I look.

Peace and Love, love and not war. Just my thoughts mp....:headbang2: :afroweed:

Buddy_Williams

theres no reason to curse on the forum directly to other members. please refer to the site rules if you wish to continue the argument- please do it in a civilized manner.

if you are offended by anothers post and feel it insulting....come back with quick wits, not name calling.

I'm just asking all LEO.. please take close look.. and look back... any of you who smokes and works as LEO.. please help... defense us... tell your head of police/sheriff that yall not gonna take the actions with any kind of RAID over marijuana.. unless its selling in wrong place.. that is out of our line..

that's all.. respect each other..respect our privacy.. those who start selling in the street IMO that is just wrong.. unless licensed by state and all that.. like all business only if its legal..

Latest posts

Back