this still the pH???? pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anaujiram_Es

Reaction score
so lovely ladies and gentlemen im here again. i adjusted and flushed all the plants to the proper ph and they are perkin up and goin nuts now. just lettin them use up all that water!

heres the problem....

my mother. which really hasnt mothered anything cuz shes had sucha hard life. but shes been with me through it for awile.

it seems like its too many "signs" of nutrient def. to actually be nutrient def. which tells me the damn ph is still off. im gointo do another test of the runoff and see where its at.

another thing i got stuck in my head is that all the crap ive looked through and read ph mainly causes what looks to be my problem at higher ph's. where as mine was way too low, wierd.

learning sucks....:bong:

100_1815.JPG

100_1808.JPG

if those leaves that look yucky there, are all dry and crumble to the touch I'd like an answer to your question as well. Cause two of my plants in my veg chamber look just like that.

what is her PH and cant tell if shes hydro or soil. What nutrients are you using..how much ect..

well about a week ago the ph was wayyy to low. i flushed her with ph adjusted water. the ph of the runoff was still low then. she pretty much had distilled water from seed.(which is what caused the problem)

can i water this time with water thats at a higher ph than 6.5 to offset the acidity of the soil?

only nutes shes had is one feeding of foxfarm growbig. shes had bat guana in her dirt since i put her in there. thats y i thought maybe def. at first but i know ph can be a tricky mistress

that is a rust disease.

Cure it many many ways. Like Copper Soap, Neem, ...

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

hick, dude.

Still dont know what her last ph was so I cant tell how much to raise it I go slowly so not to stress the plant. Like .5 at the most. So if your ph is 6 then go to 6.5. I water every 4 days which works for me. I also use foxfarm Nuts 1 teaspoon per water. Until you get you ph in order you plant will not be taking in the correct nut.s. Also you need to check your runoff because my FF soil kept buffering my ph. So you check it befor you put it through the plant then check the runoff so you have the correct final ph.

og - could you explain the cures alittle bit more. that does indeed look like the problem.

the other thing is the leaves are yellow. not form the tips in but just kinda al over the leaf. whats causing that?

the last ph when i flushed them was at ~6.5-7.5. it was at 6 or lower befor the flush

you don't want to go over 7, the magic zone for soil is 6.5 to 7.0

tough to diagnose anything else until your ph is in the correct range.

PH is everything and mine runs 6.8 My Plants Rock:lama: but poster is right...learning sux..and can cost Big $$$$ Take care and be safe

alrighty guys i hadawait a couple of days so i cud water the baby agian and checkthe runoff. its sittin at 6.0 after 1gal of water adjusted to 6.5 was put thru.

can i do a flush again today and let her dry out for awile and bring the ph up a little.? .5 i think wud be alright

im noticing osme brown spots on the sme leaves that were havin the probs befor. theres also some greyish blotches that look necrotic/

will 6.5 ph cure all my ailments?

If you are going to use distilled water, you MUST adjust the ph because it will always be off.

You can run as much flush as you want to through the soil -- just do NOT keep it saturated too long or you will get root rot.

NO getting your PH right is NOT going to solve your problems, -- but you will not ever solve them without solving the PH problem. From your pictures and description, I would say you don't have time to be playing around with letting it sit a couple of days between flushes. If oyu can get some, run a flushing solution through it to try to get rid of the various salt/acid build up in the soil, get some lime in in and get that PH right.

But 6.0 is close enough to be starting to try to help the plant heal the other problems that you obviously have. You might get more help if you posted under the Sick Plants section.

Latest posts

Back