Threats in the Sky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

classic_rocker_287

Reaction score
So I've been wondering, how do you guys feel about the choppers?I'm new and I have a 400w hps and a cfl build.And I'm always worried. Also What precautions should I take?

Hello classic_rocker_287 :)

Are you talking about thermal image?

:peace:

I think choppers are less of a threat than the mind control satellite(s).

yeah thermal imaging.do you think a 400 or 600w will be obviouse. or am I paronoid, lol.

Paranoia can be a good thing, classic. But with you 400hps, I think you will be just fine. It could be a lot of things emitting that kind of heat and that is way to small for them to even bother with. The gas in the chopper costs more than shutting down your grow spot. I wouldn't sweat it.

Well you are either really paronoid or I am really stupid because I use 2 1000watt lights, one in the veg and one in the flower room, plus flouros for the clones and I have never even thought of being worried about being caught with thermal imaging.
Really, I wouldn't worry about it, the heat from a 400 watt light is minimal in the whole sceme of things. There are several other things running in your home that would register the same basic heat range as your light.
If where you live law enforcement is spending that kind of money on flying helicopters, they are going to be looking for the commercial grows. Can't you see the headline it could make in your lacal paper - and national, that the ???? police department spent $50,000 in tax dollars to find 4 plants?
I guess I am lucky because our local sheriff has been asking for a plane and the county has refused, at least so far. So I don't see the locals getting their hands on a blackhawk equipped with hundreds of thousands of dollars of surveilence equipment attached

I dont even know if my county does it for sure.its all carolina around here.either way thanks guys.

1. Don't tell anybody
2. Mow the yard and make the place presentable.
3. Don't throw parties or invite strangers
4. Refer to #1

:watchplant:

Gb

My wood stove puts off more heat than any lamp used for growing.If they did perhaps do this,during the colder months it would be near impossible to prove what is what from the air.IMO

Latest posts

Back