Time to play WTFREAK is wrong with my plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to me it looks like rust, how old are they and what size are those pots u have them in?

germinated them on oct 19 i believe, the small ones (unknown strain) are in tiny 4 inch pots, way too small, i know, but im trying to grow them into bonsai mother plants. the northern lights is in a nice 12 inch or more (not sure exactly) i got yesterday. what is rust/where can i find out more about it? thanks!

my mother plant is short and bonsiad rite now, but i just started revegging her, i only have her in a 1 gal, rust is a disease it can be pass thru soil and water therefor if it were present in ur soil when u water the babes it prolly spread, i would try a fungicide and i would prolly remove the bottom leaves, and give them a lil bigger pot, i understand u want bonsia, no matter what when u flower they will stratch, u mite want to look into LST if u dont want them growing tall, and put the babes in 6" pots it is still smaller than a gal or at least try a 20 oz party cup, u arent going to yeild much at this rate, they need a good veg period to have a better bloom period, there are prolly some more threads about rust on the site, you may have to do some lookin, or just keep asking, unfortunately runoff water can lead to rust

if the leaves get really crisp and crumble like dust in your hands then it is a ph problem, too acidic..

i always freakup my plants when i try the ph balance thing.

same thing happened to my plant in miracle grow. after i flushed the hell out of it and repotted with half verm and per. now its doing real well. my dead leaf problem looks exactly the same sept mine was caused by nutrient ailments. miracle grow isnt that bad for me but light warrior is what i would like to use. what kind of light do you have them under?

My plants got these white flyes flying around does any one know how to get rid of them oraganically my baby plants from seed are 1 and half weeks into 1 half inch already

try the "Search" function @ the top of the page..."whiteflies"...;)
OR check the sticky in the "Sick Plants" section

what kind of soil do u have them in cause i had that problem but not as bad and it was cause i got the wrong kind of soil my soil was soposed to be out door soil and mixed with 6 inches of nativ soil so the nutes and ferts in the soil was way to strong being that i did not mix it with any thing ,,and if that aint ur problem it might be to much nutes our ferts ur not relly soposed to and really their is no need to give them any thing when they are vegging just let them grow ,,if u fix what uv done to them and then just leave them alone and let them grow it will work out ,,I wish u luck i hope everything works out for u and ur laiddes

Latest posts

Back