Tincture help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can we use the "bud rot" buds. Seems I read you can somewhere......anyone?

Husband just got given a plant with some mold/rot....more looks like mold than the rot I encountered last fall.

I wouldn't knowingly eat or smoke anything with mold on or in it.

I agree whole heartedly, I dont even want the stuff in the house...it is currently downstairs and, if I can put it straight into alcohol, after trimming off the mold...is what I am interested in. I am gonna wear a mask while trimming the mold off. The whole plant is not infected...just spots.

granny storm crow just posted an update to her MMJ journal. it has tincture recipes

The latest issue of Skunk magazine had a recipe in it.

I will look on my newstand for that magazine. I have never seen it.
Thank you.

Hey fast cash, can you put a link to granny's journal? I can't seem to find it.
Thank you.

Rosebud said:
I will look on my newstand for that magazine. I have never seen it.
Thank you.

Hey fast cash, can you put a link to granny's journal? I can't seem to find it.
Thank you.

medical marijuana forum: first 'stickey'. it's alphabetized, scroll down to 'T'

thank you....$, I looked and couldnt find it, will go look agian.

Where do you find "Skunk" Magazine? do you actually have the new issue? If you do, are there any pics of a Flo, the bud? Just wondering. A friend from another site, subbmited a Flo pic of mine....to that mag. Just wondered if it made the mag.

Thank you FC, that is exactly what I wanted. I bookmarked it and will forever have a tincture recipe.
Mine is tincturing away in there, can't wait to try it. Thanks all of you for your imput.
:) :) :) :) :)

Rosebud said:
I have looked all through the site and really can't find a tincture recipe. This is what I am wondering.
Should I bake it on low heat before I put it in the alcohol or double boiler it after it is done?

This is what I did last time but it wasn't strong enough;
Buds and shake, ( lots of tricomes) Ever Clear to cover. Shake daily for two weeks. Strain through cheese cloth. Refrigerate in sealed bottle.
Put a few droppers under tongue...pain goes away, or else I just don't care and can sleep.

The first tincture I purchased I only had to take on dropper. The "caregiver" i got it from can't give me any info about how it was made. Any ideas?

Thank you again.
rosebud

you will need to grind you weed really well. put it on some foil, your going to make a bag out of the foil so that no steam escapes from the package when you bake it. put it in the oven heated to 300 degrees F for 22 minutes. let it cool so that no steams escapes the package before opening it and dumping it in a mason jar that is covered completely in black tape (you can also keep the jar in a cool dark place.) filled the jar with your 151 Rum (yes that will work.) shake the jar twice a day for a month. strain the green material out of the alcohol, and pour the alcohol in a dish and cover with a towl, sit in front of a fan so as to evap some of the liquid. the more liquid you can evaporate, the stronger your tincture is going to be.

Latest posts

Back