Tips And Opinions Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeHAZE23

Reaction score
Just Planted 12 Sprouts, None Above Soil Yet.. I Used Miracle Gro Potting Mix... No Good? Please Reply With Help And Instructions.. Ive Also Heard About Egg Shells In The Soil And Other Stuff To Ensure Good Growth But I Dont Wanna Try Anything Without The Experts Opinions.. Write Back

Mike

egg shells idk i know my bro told me about this guy who mixed eggs and milk in with his plants idk why tho miracle grow soil will do you just fine not the best but it will grow some plants keep the soil moist and they should pop up in 2 or 3 days do you germanate them in a paper towel or what it you just planted them in the dirt it could take a little longer

Noo I Use The Paper Towel Technique, Its Been Flawless So Far.. Do U Reccomend A Different Soil? Anything To Elp My Little Guys Will Be Greatly Appreciated.. Thanks Alot Kindbud

just remember anything that can bio-degade will invite mold or some form of fungai u dont want. also attract's bugs, not a good thing either. stick with the proven path :D

oh yeah get rid of the miricale grow, its ****, go with all organic, your weed will taste better, try fox farm or red gold, depending on indoor or outdoor. fox farm indoor red gold outdoor.

Hey Mike. Alot of peeps use MG soil with good success. IMHO soil is not all that important in the overall success of the grow. Light, ventilation, water, temp & humidity and nutrients will determine the overall success of your grow. Use the MG, read up and keep your plants strong and healthy as they grow and you will have a great harvest in 10 - 14 weeks! ;) Good luck to you.

theyorker said:
Hey Mike. Alot of peeps use MG soil with good success. IMHO soil is not all that important in the overall success of the grow. Light, ventilation, water, temp & humidity and nutrients will determine the overall success of your grow. Use the MG, read up and keep your plants strong and healthy as they grow and you will have a great harvest in 10 - 14 weeks! ;) Good luck to you.

you will not get the full flavor, and i wouldnt suggest vaping any weed grown in mg.. to each his own. grow on mayne..

Latest posts

Back