Tips for boosted tolerance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it literally is

when I first got to Colorado about 13 yrs ago , I went to the local VA for my annual checkup

i asked them to deliberately check my cannabinoid levels , I don’t know but I think they just test for thc

so yeah , when the results came back my doc told me they are off the chart and higher than anyone he has seen in the past

i believe the high level of cannabinoids are what keeps my migraine under control
I agree. I’m knocking on wood now but everyone in my family has had and been treated for or died from cancer at a much younger age than myself. i get checkups more often because of my family history like two mammograms a year and regular colonoscopies daddy died of colon cancer as well as a lung cat scan every year because of my cigarette habit. So far I’ve either been super lucky or maybe because of the off the chart levels of cannabinoid levels in my body may be helping me out. Well lucky too I guess but I feel sure it has something to do with it.

watch those cat scans subbie, they emit a boatload of radiation...I've always insist on an MRI, I'm a cancer survivor and got 1 every 6 months, after 6 years it's annually...

watch those cat scans subbie, they emit a boatload of radiation...I've always insist on an MRI, I'm a cancer survivor and got 1 every 6 months, after 6 years it's annually...
I know I just cussed my kidney doc out for putting me thru a Series of cat scans and X-rays which were unnecessary. Not only bad for my health like I don’t get enough radiation but also bad for my pocketbook with the bills that continue to roll in from them. Doc cancelled my surgery but not the pre op tests including the blood urine and ekg seems like there should be something I could do about it more than cuss him out I mean. He said he was sorry but the way the system is set up there is no connection with one department to another. It’s just bullshit. Looks like I’m gonna have to smoke more weed to repel the radiation I’m getting.

I agree. I’m knocking on wood now but everyone in my family has had and been treated for or died from cancer at a much younger age than myself. i get checkups more often because of my family history like two mammograms a year and regular colonoscopies daddy died of colon cancer as well as a lung cat scan every year because of my cigarette habit. So far I’ve either been super lucky or maybe because of the off the chart levels of cannabinoid levels in my body may be helping me out. Well lucky too I guess but I feel sure it has something to do with it.
Lemme jump in here: Scooter (MySonTheDoctor) says there is mounting evidence that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cells. <-- TINS

It occurs to me upon rereading, the reason why there are so many busted up, walking or limping wrecks inhabiting this wonderful site:

We'd be ded if we hadn't partaken. But we are still here, in the game. YAY!

Latest posts

Back