Tips for boosted tolerance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer element papers using a cheap rolling machine
I can crank out 10 of those before I get one cone packed and ready
I only need one! I have an old bent up tin funnel that the cones fit on perfectly. Pre grinder ground weed into funnel, use one of the little rods that come with the cones to tap it in. What I really like is I can load one full, 1/2 full, 1/4 full, etc. I also like the semi filter tip.

When I hand roll, I cut a strip of card stock about 1/2 inch wide and 1-2 inches long and roll it up, stick it in end of J being rolled then it springs out, sort of locking itself in place. Makes the same sort of filter.

Bubba

I hand roll what look like fat cigarettes. Used to work with a guy that, as we were walking up a flight of stairs, rolled a perfect cigarette with one hand while carrying on a conversation. When I saw his completed masterpiece I told him that was pretty impressive. He just chuckled. I am not sure he smoked pot but I am sure he smoked pot.
I had an uncle when I was young that I would go fishing with. He drove an old pickup truck and would roll one (tobacco cigarette, not weed) perfectly with one hand while driving.

Bubba

That would be months for me. @bigsur51 - your tolerance must be off the charts!
I would just dump the ash tray, and roll a fresh one. I have 3 joints that have been in a bag on a table for about 3 months because they are all dried out. Much prefer fresh sticky in my joints. Someone will come over andI will pull them out.

Same with 2/3s full left over bowls. Smell like azzz. So I use "three pinch" grave bowls for bonging one hits mostly.

Bubba

That would be months for me. @bigsur51 - your tolerance must be off the charts!

it literally is

when I first got to Colorado about 13 yrs ago , I went to the local VA for my annual checkup

i asked them to deliberately check my cannabinoid levels , I don’t know but I think they just test for thc

so yeah , when the results came back my doc told me they are off the chart and higher than anyone he has seen in the past

i believe the high level of cannabinoids are what keeps my migraine under control

it literally is

when I first got to Colorado about 13 yrs ago , I went to the local VA for my annual checkup

i asked them to deliberately check my cannabinoid levels , I don’t know but I think they just test for thc

so yeah , when the results came back my doc told me they are off the chart and higher than anyone he has seen in the past

i believe the high level of cannabinoids are what keeps my migraine under control
The migranes in your body are as happy as you are so they don’t bother with giving you a headache… ;)

Cannabis definitely helps with pain. My joints ache a lot and a hit of smoke and I swear I can feel the inflammation leaving my joints. My father-in-law has fibromyalgia and I hook him up with fat joints and a bag of brownies when I see him. He also has nerve damage in his back that he has an electronic implant in to counter the pain. He says the weed work better for longer. I don’t think it is just a placebo effect either but ‘experts’ sometimes think that is what it is.

The migranes in your body are as happy as you are so they don’t bother with giving you a headache… ;)

Cannabis definitely helps with pain. My joints ache a lot and a hit of smoke and I swear I can feel the inflammation leaving my joints. My father-in-law has fibromyalgia and I hook him up with fat joints and a bag of brownies when I see him. He also has nerve damage in his back that he has an electronic implant in to counter the pain. He says the weed work better for longer. I don’t think it is just a placebo effect either but ‘experts’ sometimes think that is what it is.
Oldfogey: Somewhere I have a picture of the electronic jazzer bandage thingy they put on my shot-up shoulder -- It did not work at all. You are right that weed is an order of magnitude better.

Oldfogey: Somewhere I have a picture of the electronic jazzer bandage thingy they put on my shot-up shoulder -- It did not work at all. You are right that weed is an order of magnitude better.
My father-in-laws device is implanted under the skin. He charges it with one of those induction chargers like newer phone use. He has a handheld controller that he uses to adjust the intensity. It goes high enough that it can drop him. He keeps it away from my mother-in-law. She can get ornery. lol.

I can’t take pain relievers because I am on blood thinners. Tylenol is ok for me to take but it does nothing. I rubbed some cannabutter on my hip joints last week and even that worked better than over the counter pain relievers. I had some stuff from Taiwan that worked great(I think it was called Teiria but big pharma won’t let the govt sell it here because it works). I bought like 10 tubes but I was too helpful to others and gave most of it away. I am a dummy…

The dual zone one I have works. At least it knocks some of the pain down, anyhoo. I've had both turned up high enough that while laying flat, it would literally rock your body.
It came with the warning not to put it anywhere on your chest unless you wanted to take a dirt nap.

My father-in-laws device is implanted under the skin. He charges it with one of those induction chargers like newer phone use. He has a handheld controller that he uses to adjust the intensity. It goes high enough that it can drop him. He keeps it away from my mother-in-law. She can get ornery. lol.

I can’t take pain relievers because I am on blood thinners. Tylenol is ok for me to take but it does nothing. I rubbed some cannabutter on my hip joints last week and even that worked better than over the counter pain relievers. I had some stuff from Taiwan that worked great(I think it was called Teiria but big pharma won’t let the govt sell it here because it works). I bought like 10 tubes but I was too helpful to others and gave most of it away. I am a dummy…
Can you please see if you find the exact name I would like to research it Thks Fog

Can you please see if you find the exact name I would like to research it Thks Fog
It is Teiria. The stuff is magic. It looks like it has some side effects that aren’t good. I used it for a couple of months though and I still just have the one head coming off my neck. It is sold under different names in other countries but not the US. A tube in Taiwan was 100 Taiwan dollars(NTD) which was $3 American. I have seen companies that will ship to the US but they charge like $20-25 plus shipping.

https://www.ndrugs.com/?s=teiria
46E30D12-87B0-4A70-AD7A-B7B2C70CEC3C.jpeg

The coagulation and thrombosis side effect is bad for me. They sold it over the counter though and I don’t read Chinese AND the pharmacist didn’t speak English so it was a match made in heaven…

I think I've got the answer for all of youse. For really high-powered owies, there is a wonderful topical ointment that works in just minutes (like 5). It used to be prescription only, but now it is over-the-counter.

Brand name: Voltaren

Basic name: Diclofenac

No side effects, not expensive, stops "brilliant" pain. Works for hours.

Go here: Voltaren Gel Prices, Coupons & Savings Tips - GoodRx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The lowest GoodRx price for the most common version of generic Voltaren Gel is around $9.90, 73% off the average retail price of $38.01."

Winn-Dixie.
$48 retail Save 89%
The price after coupon is $4.90.
with free coupon
GET FREE COUPON
  • Publix.
    Prices for the following pharmacy:
  • Costco.
    $32 retailSave 83%
    The price after coupon is $5.40.
    with free coupon

GET FREE COUPON

The price after coupon is $17.84.
    with free coupon
    GET FREE COUPON
  • Prices for the following pharmacy:Walmart.
    $42retailSave 73%
    The price after coupon is$11.20.
    with free discount
    GET FREE DISCOUNT
  • Prices for the following pharmacy:CVS Pharmacy.
    $48retailSave 69%
    The price after coupon is$14.43.
    with free discount
    GET FREE DISCOUNT
  • Prices for the following pharmacy:Walmart Neighborhood Market.
    $45retailSave 75%
    with free discount
    GET FREE DISCOUNT

I live a happy, active life** because of weed and Voltaren <-- when it required a prescription, there were no Winn-Dixie et al "Special Prices". I useta turn over $48 a tube to CVS Pharmacy. TINS

**Well... considerably more sedimentary (sedentary?), but active nonetheless.

anyone ever try DMSO for muscle and joint pain?

an old football friend who is now a chiropractor swears by it

Swede says it helps her

i just roll with my muscle and joint pain , it lets me know that I am still walking amongst the living

I need to buy some pain cream. I'll look into Voltaren. I was going to get icy hot.

I think I've got the answer for all of youse. For really high-powered owies, there is a wonderful topical ointment that works in just minutes (like 5). It used to be prescription only, but now it is over-the-counter.

Brand name: Voltaren

Basic name: Diclofenac

No side effects, not expensive, stops "brilliant" pain. Works for hours.

Go here: Voltaren Gel Prices, Coupons & Savings Tips - GoodRx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The lowest GoodRx price for the most common version of generic Voltaren Gel is around $9.90, 73% off the average retail price of $38.01."

Winn-Dixie.
$48 retail Save 89%
The price after coupon is $4.90.
with free coupon
GET FREE COUPON
  • Publix.
    Prices for the following pharmacy:
  • Costco.
    $32 retailSave 83%
    The price after coupon is $5.40.
    with free coupon

GET FREE COUPON

The price after coupon is $17.84.
    with free coupon
    GET FREE COUPON
  • Prices for the following pharmacy:Walmart.
    $42retailSave 73%
    with free discount
    GET FREE DISCOUNT
  • Prices for the following pharmacy:CVS Pharmacy.
    $48retailSave 69%
    The price after coupon is$14.43.
    with free discount
    GET FREE DISCOUNT
  • Prices for the following pharmacy:Walmart Neighborhood Market.
    $45retailSave 75%
    with free discount
    GET FREE DISCOUNT
I take Voltaren as well, but in pill form. I had it prescribed once when I had badly swollen knees after a failed squat without safety pins. Ibuprofen had no effect, and the Voltaren worked so well I started getting it from an online seller in Romania. I think the pills are still prescription in the US. For me it works a lot better than ibuprofen and doesn't damage my stomach.

Latest posts

Back