Tips for boosted tolerance.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dab. Dab. Dab,,and you will build up tolerance. Why do you want to do that?
I start with the weakest I have, which isn't that weak, probably 18-20% or so. As the day progresses, begin switching up to stronger stuff, and by the time bedtime arrives, I switch to my "mad man" strains. Otherwise the 18-20 % will have no effect.

Why in the wide world of sports would do that, if anything I would want to reduce my tolerance.

Bubba

I am a one hit wonder. One bong hit and I am in La La land. I can tell you how to decrease your tolerance. Take a weed break for a couple weeks. My low tolerance went lower. One hit last night and I was asleep by 10:15 or so. Slept like a baby. If you want to be able to keep up with high tolerance friends, find a high CBD strain with little THC. Then you can smoke all night. I grew a high CBD strain once. Meh. Wound up mixing it with some higher THC bud to get a buzz and to use it up. I would think the best way to increase tolerance is to smoke a lot and then smoke some more. Rinse, repeat.

This is new ground for me.

.........................................................................me very high.
I have a morning ritual which leaves ------------------- Like right now.

I don't do the Volcano in the morning. I have found the those little tweeny straight glass tube thingies with a lima-bean sized chunk of bud squooshed in do the trick.

In keeping with my "Never exhale any smoke" rule, what I have just done this very moanin' is to take two casual but solid hits, exhaling both into the Volcano bag.

Well, here I yam, using the bag (exhaling back in) at a pace like normal humans would do, while hitting their quarter-pound blunt and innocently wasting about 90% of their carefully-grown goodness.

When the bag no longer has any difference from the atmosphere, I go back out and light up the remaining one (or sometimes two) hits left in the lima bean bud in the glass thingy... of course exhaling into the bag.

Now I am back. I think.

I did not realize -- it is obvious -- you must build a tolerance. Right now, I don't think I have built mine up properly. You should see how many typos I've corrected... twice.

This is new ground for me.

.........................................................................me very high.
I have a morning ritual which leaves ------------------- Like right now.

I don't do the Volcano in the morning. I have found the those little tweeny straight glass tube thingies with a lima-bean sized chunk of bud squooshed in do the trick.

In keeping with my "Never exhale any smoke" rule, what I have just done this very moanin' is to take two casual but solid hits, exhaling both into the Volcano bag.

Well, here I yam, using the bag (exhaling back in) at a pace like normal humans would do, while hitting their quarter-pound blunt and innocently wasting about 90% of their carefully-grown goodness.

When the bag no longer has any difference from the atmosphere, I go back out and light up the remaining one (or sometimes two) hits left in the lima bean bud in the glass thingy... of course exhaling into the bag.

Now I am back. I think.

I did not realize -- it is obvious -- you must build a tolerance. Right now, I don't think I have built mine up properly. You should see how many typos I've corrected... twice.

get down with your bad self Unca!

me and Swede smoke about 5-10 joints a day and dab in between , on the average , some days more , some days less

good medicine is like that , if a little does one good , a lot will do one real good

we are getting started
79BE0F5C-47D9-411D-9A74-F8748B800CF2.jpeg

I prefer element papers using a cheap rolling machine
I can crank out 10 of those before I get one cone packed and ready
I hand roll what look like fat cigarettes. Used to work with a guy that, as we were walking up a flight of stairs, rolled a perfect cigarette with one hand while carrying on a conversation. When I saw his completed masterpiece I told him that was pretty impressive. He just chuckled. I am not sure he smoked pot but I am sure he smoked pot.

Latest posts

Back