tipsy plant...help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clandis

Reaction score
my one young plant, only about a inch tall, is completely leaning over. its not dead all the leaves are green two days it leaned over and never came up. i went to put it up and it felt like the stem was real loose.

I propped it up with some soil but it wont stay up itself.

any suggestions?

You are posting this in the inside section, so I presume your growing under lights, what lights are you using?

pics would help to..do you have a fan blowing on them? good luck

yeah i will put up picks when i get back from class.

i am growing under 2 400 mh lamps

if this plant is a clone then I feel it hasn't been potted correctly. I am not being mean I have the same problem.Again, if this is from seed the problem would be different. If it is a clone I would try to feed the roots, let them grow and start digging. I have 1 that is in this predicament.

Without seeing it I'd say you could simply stake it up with a toothpick or something similar. Put a toothpick, a stick, or something else in the soil, and use some dental floss to tie it up. When the main stem gets thick it will stand on its own.

How damp is the soil you're using? Does it ever get a chance to dry out?

All of mine leaned over at about one inch also but mine had a fan on them. A couple days went by and they were all straight up and strong as ever.

yeah mine has a fan on them, not too bad i moved this plant the farthest away from the fan though so im sure it will be ok

Latest posts

Back