Tommorow I get my rights back.....i hope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
well tomm i go in front of the judge to have a early termination of probation. 6 months on one year. the probation officer has no objections. Ive been so good too. only tested once in 6 months even though drug testing was specified. wish me luck.....:icon_smile:

i try brother. it really hurts comming to the site and looking at all the fun you are all having. I dont know if the day will ever come where I can get back into the lime light. But thatll never keep me away from my friends.

Good luck loola...I think you will make out fine. What strain ya gonna smoke first? I am sure you already have it lined up. :D

It is a big deal to have your probation officer on your side. Congrats to you for toeing the line and "being good". Wishing you the best of luck!

What were you on probation for? Don't tell me it was for manufacturing of a controlled substance... the substance in question which has been scientifically proven to be safe and non-toxic and mostly beneficial...

Whoohoo....freedom. I wish you were there to hear what was said...lol. thanks everyone.....for support and friendship. Ozzy where you at.

nahh u gotta get toasted. rip this :bong: then u can smoke those fattys. :)

BIU

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong: :48:

Hey I remember you! Good luck on the hearing!

Latest posts

Back