Tony Stewart ran over and killed Kevin Ward Jr.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I am not a big race fan, actually quite the opposite. I find it boring and kind of dumb. Saw this come through my Facebook feed and was kind of stunned. Why the hell would you get out of your car and go at the guy you believe made you wipe out while cars are still speeding by? It looks like Tony Stewart kind of turns into him at the last second but really the blame is on the idiot who got out of his car and walked around on a race track. Sad that he died, but come on, common sense maybe?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILmIyG6qno[/ame]

I caught that on the news yesterday too. Dumb dumb dumb....

Really didn't need to happen and he endangered everyone's life on the track, not just the guy that he was looking for..dumb...

I'm the same don't get racing one bit. It may be fun to go to a NASCAR race for the party I've always thought but yea if I want to take a nap on a Rainey day turn car racing on and I'm out lol. But yea man how that would just suck killing somene like that. I was sitting there watching the news clip thinking why would you just jump out there like that those car were sliding sideway they can't control that. Anger is a powerful thing and it's sad his anger now has ended his life, changed Tony's life and the pain it's caused his family and friends. It a shame.

drag racing is the only racing ill watch top fuel, nitro bikes and cars is real racing!!

Yes it's great that the other driver turned and ran him over.
Game over.
You really are a ******* tit hamster.
Mrnice

Yes it's great that the other driver turned and ran him over.
Game over.
You really are a ******* tit hamster.
Mrnice

What's your problem mrnice?

Show me where I said it was great that he turned and ran him over and that was great? I said it looked like he sort of turned into him which it does. Does not mean he meant to do it. If your problem is really with me saying I find racing boring and kind of dumb, well too bad. I get to have an opinion and express it. Those asterisks you see in your post are there to let you know that you are breaking the forum rules on using profanity. Please refrain from breaking those rules. Have a wonderful evening.

I am not a big race fan, actually quite the opposite. I find it boring and kind of dumb. Saw this come through my Facebook feed and was kind of stunned. Why the hell would you get out of your car and go at the guy you believe made you wipe out while cars are still speeding by? It looks like Tony Stewart kind of turns into him at the last second but really the blame is on the idiot who got out of his car and walked around on a race track. Sad that he died, but come on, common sense maybe?

interesting fact about tony stewart. this wasn't the first person he crashed on purpose that died. tony stewart purposely put dale earnhardt into the wall in a nascar race and ended his life as well.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories, that driver chose his own fate by getting out of his car on a busy racetrack.

Oh dear, profanity indeed was needed when i read your post, your comment he is an idiot yet at the same time say you are sad he died, my perception of what you posted suggested you couldn't give a damn as he was an idiot thus deserved to die.
Mrnice.

I don't know how you came up with that perception. I don't think anyone else did. And obviously you don't know HL.

Did you read the rules about no cussing?

Oh dear, profanity indeed was needed when i read your post, your comment he is an idiot yet at the same time say you are sad he died, my perception of what you posted suggested you couldn't give a damn as he was an idiot thus deserved to die.
Mrnice.

No profanity is against the rules and it is certainly not needed.

I stand by my post. I am truly sad that an Idiot lost his life doing an idiotic thing.

For some people might think its idiotic for others its a livelihood with big money returns not anyone can jump into these cars that lap these circuits in seconds rather then minutes millions of dollar advertising , TSN deals sponsorships, so to think this is idiotic ????? ITS BIG MONEY
Also looks like race was at night guy was wearing black suit with glare of lights fog in helmet from sweat as well as dust dirt oil mud on visors you can easily run over a person Tony did not swerve into him but the impact caused the @ss end of vehicle to jump due to the difference of both rear tire sizes which allows them to take corners
humans have the distinct edge to hit boundaries first man on moon first man on mars etc fastest running man in the world strongest man competitions to even bud of the month on here life is competition starts right at pre school So maybe the idiotic was not a good word to say ?????
Pretty sure if there was a survey of all of USA or Canada i would bet higher percentage of population would say growing weed is idiotic so what does that make us IDIOTS

Latest posts

Back