Too late?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrozenReality

Reaction score
Is it too late for an outdoor grow in the general area of latitude 42 degrees and longitude -112 degrees. somewhere between southern idaho and northern utah. My plants are about 4 inches tall and 10 days old and I was planning on transplanting them outdoors once their stems thicken up a little bit but now I'm wondering if there is enough time in the grow season left. Please help.

FrozenReality said:
Is it too late for an outdoor grow in the general area of latitude 42 degrees and longitude -112 degrees. somewhere between southern idaho and northern utah. My plants are about 4 inches tall and 10 days old and I was planning on transplanting them outdoors once their stems thicken up a little bit but now I'm wondering if there is enough time in the grow season left. Please help.

It all depends on when the coldness comes around..
You can plant now but then depends on what strain u have and might get alot of branches, but it might not be tall..

After I have my back surgery I am going to plant a couple and see what I end up with..

Latest posts

Back