Too much PH up and Down??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trebla781

Reaction score
will putting too much of this stuff mess your plants up at all? like say you put to much ph down and your ph is like 3.4 and then you put ph up to make it to 6.4

i added ph down, got down to low 5's. check it in evening its back to 7.4. add more and its down to 5.2. check it the next am and its back to low 7's. so i add more ph down. now its 2.3 and i left it thinking it MUST come back up. come back from work and its 2.3. now i'm thinking...oh crap! :eek: I'll check agin tonight and if its still the same i need to bring it up. what can i use to bring it up? i don't have ph up? can you get that at wal mart?

what do you guys think?

try to go eassy on this stuff , a little bit couse from what i/v heard its not good to use ph down and the ph up you better off trow this water in the sink and start over

allgrownup said:
i added ph down, got down to low 5's. check it in evening its back to 7.4. add more and its down to 5.2. check it the next am and its back to low 7's. so i add more ph down. now its 2.3 and i left it thinking it MUST come back up. come back from work and its 2.3. now i'm thinking...oh crap! :eek: I'll check agin tonight and if its still the same i need to bring it up. what can i use to bring it up? i don't have ph up? can you get that at wal mart?what do you guys think?

Thas called root and/or algae growth. =)
Having fulvic acid ("gold" products usually) will help the plants go through quick ph changes.. it'll bind the nutes to their cells easier and all that.

Latest posts

Back