too much

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boricua22

Reaction score
it you use too much felrtizer will the tase of the bud come out bad tasting?

Too much of fertilizers, (or nutrients, as we usually hear of them here), will harm or kill a plant. If you were to over fertilize just before harvest, there are two groups of people who think either the bud will taste like crap, or the other thinks it doesn't change a thing. Both groups have convincing reasoning.

I've never seen any studies on this in regards to a taste difference in a lab environment grow of two identical groups.

If anyone has, I'd love to read it. I've heard so many "Well, I did it both ways once" stories, that it's about 50-50 if it does anything.

Oh yeah, and if anyone hears of a study being done, I volunteer to be a taste tester. I can work about 18 hours a day...bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

coo thanxz stoney and hell yea sign me up for that job too

Taste imho is a lil harsher... and i've had some b4 that would not stay lit whatsoever... this is supposed to be from too much ferts left in it... but hydro nutes don't really do that from what I can see.

Latest posts

Back