Top 10 reasons to use UPS as your shipper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
#10: They are courteous:)

#9: They are not Fed-duh-Ex

#8: They do not drive on your grass:)

#7: They do not pee in your driveway:)

#6: They are not Fed-duh-Ex

#5: They speak English:)

#4: They where them cute shorts:)

#3: They are on time and have no problems finding your house and if they do they correct immediately:)

#2: They are not Fed-duh-Ex

#1: Your delivery person may turn out to be Hamster Lewis:)

Feel free to add any more that you can think of

Can you tell that I am a wee bit upset with Fed-duh-Ex :laugh:

Delivered my package to someone's back door that was not mine.

Bad thing about it is that the package came from a hydro store.

Oooh snap.. yeah deff no good.
Bet someone is happy though lol

:mad: that sux the big one, man. :angrywife: them upside their collective heads for us.

Lol pc......they did it again? Geez....:(

I hve seen some real bonehead moves by them first hand....I constantly see them leaving their truck running while they are out making a delivery at a house. (This wld get you fired if you tried it as a UPS driver.) A cpl years ago the Fed-Ex guy who was doing the same area I was doing for UPS was killed by his own truck when the driver accidentally knocked the E brake off and it pinned him in between his front bumper and someone's brick mail box.

Make no mistake that we hve our own dumb drivers but they are nowhere near Fed-Ex's level. :)

Hamster Lewis said:
Lol pc......they did it again? Geez....:(

I hve seen some real bonehead moves by them first hand....I constantly see them leaving their truck running while they are out making a delivery at a house. (This wld get you fired if you tried it as a UPS driver.) A cpl years ago the Fed-Ex guy who was doing the same area I was doing for UPS was killed by his own truck when the driver accidentally knocked the E brake off and it pinned him in between his front bumper and someone's brick mail box.

Make no mistake that we hve our own dumb drivers but they are nowhere near Fed-Ex's level. :)

Jayzus Quincy! Ran himself over :rolleyes: Woah...they need to field better drivers 4 sho...

i want fed duh ex to bring me all ducks stuff!:p

:rofl:

Great stories HL

I understand that every company has poor employees ( I was a trainer for a major mfg. before retiring) but to continuously be unable to deliver a package? Where I live it is a 5 minute walk between the river and the lake, not to many houses;) to choose from. Plus they still have not called:mad: I see it as 3 phone calls, one to the hub and one to the driver, then call me. Besides that I have cyber-crammed them every time they have messed up. So it starts at upper management and :confused2: well it just trickles down. I could tell horror stories about my misadventures with Fed-duh-ex

Irish I would rather have you enjoy the package then some yahoo that could turn me in.

Can you all tell I got the glow going?:bong:

Ain't nothing like getting an email conformation telling you..... your package has been delivered to your neighbor's house..... and you don't know which one! I went and found my package....... took off the screen in back porch....... never meet those people in my life....... well...... it was my 600 watt light system...... what would you have done.

No doubt G13....now I am worried about growing again, since nobody know besides mP folks

:woohoo::woohoo:

Fed-duh-Ex has found my package and delivered it to me

I must say I was a bit disappointed with Plantslighting for using
fed-duh-Ex but they e-mailed me this morning stating that they were sorry for the inconvenience. They even contacted Fed-duh-ex, they also put me on the UPS only list and offered to reship my order this afternoon if the issue has not been resolved by the end of the day. My hat goes off to those guys over at plantlightinghydroponics.com they are real pros.

Now I can prep my veg tent for the V-Day grow:)

:bong:

Nice duck!
Hope all is well now!
Im excited for ya bro!

Going good bubba, just prepping my veg tent with my new 4" vortex fan:)

Nice! Ive been tinkering all morning/afternoon getting my temps correct.

Glad both fed duh ex and the hydro shop took care of you....UPS only list huh? Lol

Latest posts

Back