TOY BOX to GROW BOX LST WHITE WIDOW / WHITE RHINO

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, those hairs and trich's look dam creamy and hairy,hhhhmmmm! I ment the bud....,hahahaha!

Whats up everyone. Well as of today the ladies are 13 weeks old and 7 weeks into flower and looking great. Harvest is right around the corner and i cant wait. Here are a few pics.

100_2137.jpg

100_2141.jpg

100_2143.jpg

100_2144.jpg

100_2145.jpg

100_2146.jpg

100_2153.jpg

100_2119.jpg

good lawd those are frosty.....awesome shots as usual Bro :cool:

Whats up everyone. Well we are 5 days from HARVEST so i thought i would get some pics in before we chop them down next week.

100_2219.jpg

100_2221.jpg

100_2222.jpg

100_2227.jpg

100_2229.jpg

100_2236.jpg

100_2242.jpg

100_2245.jpg

100_2247.jpg

100_2253.jpg

mmmmm.....damn dude...amazing....now I gotta whipe some drool off my keyboard lol :D

Dawn!!! you know i need your help!!!my closest friends say i cant do it!!!!(imagine)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up everyone. Well we are 5 days from HARVEST so i thought i would get some pics in before we chop them down next week.
Bro, those are looking as sweet as any you've ever done. I know you had some problems, but no one would know it by looking at those beautiful buds man!

LOOKING AWESOME MAN

Very nice laden with goodness. I gotta go back and see how long your total flower went. Very good.

Zarnon said:
Very nice laden with goodness. I gotta go back and see how long your total flower went. Very good.
Whats up Zarnon. The total flower time on these ladies is 8 weeks or 56 days. Wen. will be 56 days and they are ready for picking.
Whats up Stoney Bud. As always thanks for the kind words. Wish you could be here when they are all dried and cured and ready for smoke. :D

Bros, those buds look gorgeous, it is like someone went in your grow room and just started sprinking powdered sugar everywhere. They are beautiful, great work as usual. I cant wait to see the final product...mmmmmmm

Cheers. Nice work. You'd better smoke that stuff with some adult supervision. It looks serious.
Peace. Good grow.
Rev

Well folks here we are at the end of another journal. Tomorrow these two ladies will be cut down trimmed and hung. Sounds brutal but we must do what we must do. ;) The ladies might look a bit sick because i haven't given them water in about 5 days. Figure i would toss up one more round of pics so here they are. I would like to say THANK YOU to all who have followed this journal.
signs101.gif

100_2324.jpg

100_2326.jpg

100_2329.jpg

100_2330.jpg

100_2333.jpg

100_2334.jpg

100_2335.jpg

100_2339.jpg

100_2340.jpg

100_2346.jpg

100_2348.jpg

100_2356.jpg

Yep, I would say of all the people I've seen, you tend to turn out consistently great looking herb.

I may have to rip-off your backdrop idea for a few shots of my buds when I harvest. The color really helps highlight the bud.

You get some really nice coloration on your buds. Did you get a pheno that was purple? Zarnon likes!

Hey TBG, Great job on an awesome grow...The force is truly strong with you! I was hoping you could answer a couple of questions??? I have 4 babies that are about a week and a half old and doing great under 24/0 of 400 watt MH...I want to use your method of "LST" and topping that you did on this grow to save as much vertical space in the grow box for flowering, can you help me with this? I dont know when to start "LST" and would appreciate it if I could ask you questions along the way...These 1st four babies are bagseed and I want to practice on them before I start my Misty grow! My next question is what type of camera do you use, your pictures look there in HD or something??? I havent had great luck trying to get good clean pics of my little girls (I hope)...thanks for the advice!

Zarnon said:
Yep, I would say of all the people I've seen, you tend to turn out consistently great looking herb.

I may have to rip-off your backdrop idea for a few shots of my buds when I harvest. The color really helps highlight the bud.

You get some really nice coloration on your buds. Did you get a pheno that was purple? Zarnon likes!
Whats up Zarnon. Sorry but for some reason the multi color backdrop that i used for a few pics makes the buds turn that color. I don't think i'm gonna use it anymore. My buds have some nice color but no purple.

TBG!!! You know it....

You r the MAN!!!!!!!!

i hope you have a good meal after the curing process that should drive you crazy!!!!

Absolutley beautiful TBG! What kind of soil did you use for this grow? They turned out awesome....;)

Latest posts

Back