Tradgety strikes videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
thought that since we had a funny vids thread we could also do one on tragic things too e.g. stuff blowing up, car wrecks etc. so to start us off

Afganistan: Watch the large slow moving truck approaching you in the left hand lane..
Military vehicles begin to bunch-up behind it as it rounds the corner, so the lead truck courteously pulls over to let them pass. The rest is history, but the devastation is absolute.. It's terrible:holysheep:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6zGcqucst8

Uhm, don't think that would be a cool thread...sorta disturbing. I don't find entertainment in others misery much less youtube and those guys making $$$ off death....1/2 the problem with this world...misery addicts.

yea i have to agree that was disturbing.. just knowing that there were people living one second and the next dead.

total buzzkill, sorry. personally, i'd rather be laughing and enjoying my buzz, but good luck with that

only thing is you still have to see the reality some times to fully understand what the price for some sort of peace is. thats really where i was going on this not that hey lets see if we can find a link to faces of death and watch that. i ment it to be more of a i bet your glad that you not faced with living your life in this kind of situation.

Latest posts

Back