transplant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spuds_mckinsey

Reaction score
ok well i need to transplant and clone asap. should i take clones before or after i transplant. and is there anything i want to use to seal the cuts on my plant after i take the clones.... thanks for all the help so far you guys really know what your doin here

spuds_mckinsey said:
ok well i need to transplant and clone asap. should i take clones before or after i transplant. and is there anything i want to use to seal the cuts on my plant after i take the clones.... thanks for all the help so far you guys really know what your doin here
Hello spuds, long time no see man!

You should only make your plant deal with one thing at a time. Either transplant and let the plant deal with any transplant shock it experiences and then take cuttings, or take cuttings and wait a week for the cuttings to heal and then transplant. Doing both at the same time will create unneeded stress to the plant.

Patience and planning are the two most valuable characteristics of a seasoned grower. Nothing should ever have to be done "quick".

Good luck man!

Oh, and no, you don't have to put anything on the cut locations. The plant will excrete it's own hormones to heal itself by first placing a "scab" over the cut. Look at a cut about an hour after you cut it. It will have already sealed itself well. Then it heals the cut from the inside, just like humans.

thanx for all the help so far stoney... i think ill transplant now and give it alittle before i cut anything.. heres my plan so far, transplant and wait 3 or 4 days, cut wait another 5 to 7 days, then into 12/12... .sound good?

Latest posts

Back