Trich Pics @ 8.5 weeks: Opinions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PencilHead

Reaction score
This is my last batch of WW. I vegged them long to put some size on and for some unknown reason, I thought they'd finish longer as well. Un-uh--finishing a bit early.

Looking for still more C-lock this round so I'll probably try to make it at least 10 weeks. First grow, one of our more seasoned growers here--HIE--who I'll allow to remain anonymous--HIE--schooled me on the game of waiting.

Thanks, Hippy. And, yes, the waiting is the hardest part (to learn).

PIC001.jpg

PIC002.jpg

PIC003.jpg

Looking good.and yes you are right,waiting is hard lol.I mostly grow outside here in wv,and have to wait almost 6 months.but when it gets fall and its time to harvest ,the wait always pays off:D

PencilHead said:
This is my last batch of WW. I vegged them long to put some size on and for some unknown reason, I thought they'd finish longer as well. Un-uh--finishing a bit early.

Looking for still more C-lock this round so I'll probably try to make it at least 10 weeks. First grow, one of our more seasoned growers here--HIE--who I'll allow to remain anonymous--HIE--schooled me on the game of waiting.

Thanks, Hippy. And, yes, the waiting is the hardest part (to learn).

I'm still a rookie here in this grow game, so please allow me to use your thread here and make a guess that those trichs are still pretty clear?? That's my uneducated opinion. What does the Hippy think?

what are yall taking these clear pics with? i cant get my eyeclops to take clear pics like that. looks good

pretty rare for ww to finish less the 10 weeks,but things happen,trichs pretty clear,new growers have a hard time waiting,hell so do us old growers,but it is worth the wait,and the weight,haha,they look great,wait it out a couple of weeks,let those pistals go 75%dark,red,orange,ect,then check those trichs,they will tell you the rest of the story,nuff said

Latest posts

Back