trich pics should i pull them

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigb

Reaction score
here is a pic of a plant at 47 days flowering

Can't really tell from that picture. They don't seem amber. What strain is this?

Those trich's are looking like about 20 % percent of them have turned cloudy. This would still be too early.
When you see the trich's looking like this, then you want to pick your preference in high. Are you looking for a more uppity high then you want say a 50/50 mix cloudy and clear, or if you want that couch lock type that suggests surgery to get the couch cushion out ya butt, then you want to see trich's that are say 50/50 amber and cloudy. Here are a few sample pics to use as a guide.
trichs 0.jpg
cloudy trichs0.jpg
amber trichs 0.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

amber trichs 0.jpg

cloudy trichs0.jpg

trichs 0.jpg

If you are able to you could pull one now, one in a week, and so on to find out where you like it to be. I see a few amber trichs (assuming my zooming in was accurate). I personally wouldn't pull just yet but I like lazy pot.

most of what i see is cloudy with very few amber tops im not lookin for complete couch lock but more of an uplfting high
here are a couple more pics

thanks for the replys

i see all clear trichs in this set of pics bigb. i'd go another 2 weeks for real.
at least 10 days on the low end bro.

you've come this far man, don't wanna be ask'in yourself what if?...bb...

I would personally keep them going. You doing soil or hydro? Just trying to figure out how much time you need to flush.

I'm in your house. I'm just really small and really quiet.

Muah ha ha haha

bigb said:
most of what i see is cloudy with very few amber tops im not lookin for complete couch lock but more of an uplfting high
here are a couple more pics

thanks for the replys
that first pic looks like a green tounge with trichs all over it.nice:D

Hello Bigb :)

You have clear to cloudy Trich, harvesting now is too early.

Another week to 10 days :)

P.s. If you save your pictures as Jpeg and not Bitmap, the pictures show inside your posts ;)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back