Trich pics with my EyeClops

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Im so glad everyone is liking this thing! I really am glad I got it and shared my experience with it cause its helping out big time and hopefully it will help yall to! Make sure yall post some pics after you get it so we can see how well it works. :D

CUY103---IMO its not hard at all to get it to focus infact the eye on it turns so you can bring everything into focus even better. :D

Well I've ordered one for £50 :holysheep:
Cheaper from the states, but with shipping it's not much different.
Looks worth it though. All those future reference photos from your grows :watchplant: (All burnt straight to disc of course :D )
Thanks Megan :goodposting:

I'm writing this as I stand by the mailbox waiting on the postman--not really but I'm gonna be like a kid waiting on my cereal box secret de-coder ring.

Whoop, whoop. Just got my eyeclops. Ah, man, and I did have lots to do today. Oh well, new toys come first.:D

Awesome you got that thing quick pensilhead! Show us some pics after you figure it out and stuff please. :D

awesome! i saw that unit at the airport... might pick it up now...

Thanks Megan,

Ordered it off Amazon last night-$24.99 plus $5 shipping. I hope it's as good as you say! I first bought a microscope from Radio Shack, but at a minimum of 100X, I can't begin to see anything through it. I then bought a microscope off Ebay that's 30X, and I STILL can't see anything. Your pic's are crystal clear and give me some hope of finally getting a good, close up view of my babies!

AG

Amateur Grower---I probably know which scope from radio shack your talking about, the $10 one? If so, thats the one I have and I know what you mean man its extremely hard to see out of! Well hopefully this one will work for you as good as it works for me! :D

That's the one! I'm beginning to think I just don't know how to use a microscope! My hands shake too much I guess!

Yall should for sure get some rechargable batteries if you dont already have some cause this thing takes 5 of them and if you use it alot, like I am, than your wasting your money if your not using the recharable ones. I made the mistake of spending $17 bucks on energizer batteries that are supposed to be for digital camaras and they didnt last but a few days.

Also, I find it works best if I take a leaf off, one covered with trichs of course, and tape it to a peice of paper and then take pictures, that could just be me though cause my hands are kinda shaky. You'll figure it out. :D

Amateur Grower said:
That's the one! I'm beginning to think I just don't know how to use a microscope! My hands shake too much I guess!

LOL, I know the feeling! :D

Just ordered mine as well. Had the radio shack one as well and it was a pain. Leaves sticking to it when trying to reposition.

Hey manels, I've been dying to see some recent pics of your grow. I looked at the thread you started on the 13th-I've just transplanted my 25 day old WW into 3 gal. bags - 1st time using bags and it surprised me too how much soil they hold!

megan23247 said:
Yall should for sure get some rechargable batteries if you dont already have some cause this thing takes 5 of them and if you use it alot, like I am, than your wasting your money if your not using the recharable ones. I made the mistake of spending $17 bucks on energizer batteries that are supposed to be for digital camaras and they didnt last but a few days.

Also, I find it works best if I take a leaf off, one covered with trichs of course, and tape it to a peice of paper and then take pictures, that could just be me though cause my hands are kinda shaky. You'll figure it out. :D

Megan,
This may be a dumb question and I really should just try it myself: when you tape it, doesn't that smash the trichs down?

I'm getting there--yours are way better than mine. I posted these yesterday right after I got it. Gonna play with it all afternoon till I get the technique down. Thanks again.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40995

Amateur Grower said:
Hey manels, I've been dying to see some recent pics of your grow. I looked at the thread you started on the 13th-I've just transplanted my 25 day old WW into 3 gal. bags - 1st time using bags and it surprised me too how much soil they hold!

I used to put my girls in 5 gallon pots when I first started growing and man what a mistake! I almost threw my back out everytime I had to flush cause they were SO heavy. lol. So I went to my local hydro shop and the guy suggested 3 gallon bags and said my plants would still grow to be the same size etc., he was right and the bags are SOOO much easier to move and flush not to mention less wasted soil which is wonderful since Fox Farms is $17 a bag! :eek: Anyway, I use the bags and love them as well. :D

Ok, I've taken some pics of what I think are pistils on my girls with my new EyeClops! Just got it in this morning, but sadly, one of the three led's that light the magnifier won't work, so I'm having to get a replacement.

PIC009.jpg

PIC010.jpg

PIC012.jpg

Those are def pistils buddy! Never thought to use it for that but next time I grow from seed I will for sure! That sucks about one of the LED's not working what an unessasary hassle to have to go thru, you must have my kind of luck! lol. Well other than that are you glad you got it?

Latest posts

Back