Trich pics...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always crp them unless it looks great the way it is.

IMO cropping it wont make the quality any better will just look worse when they are a decent size.

Try placing the cutting on a window in the light and taking a pic close up but not holding the camera, place it some were so it is steady. if its a 10.MP then you should get a good pic. does it have a digital zoom or does the lense come out?

if so zoom in only till lense stops moving. digital zoom is basicly the same as zooming in on your computer wont make a difference.

Try that. if not then best of luck with buying the loupe hehe. ;)

it does have zoom on the lense coming out and on the camera..I will try these suggestions thanks guys!

look great i have never seen that,,, someday 2 dog i will... they look yummy almost as if covered in sugar

thanks bbb...some feel rough like mens beard some are soft..some liek sugar...it is funny. I licked one leaf.. (TMI) and it was rough...ugggg thanks sour cream..reminded me of a cats tongue like sand paper..

Jericho said:
IMO cropping it wont make the quality any better will just look worse when they are a decent size.

i never suggested that cropping would increase quality. cropping will however make the leaf itself bigger.

a 10 megapixel picture is much bigger than a monitor screen. in order for it to fit on a screen it will need to be resized....but if you crop exactly what you want before resizing....the cropped portion may already be the size of the screen without any resizing...

for example. the first picture is just resized, the 2nd picture is the same thing, but i cropped the lower right side of the picture before resizing.

this was with a 7 megapixel camera. you should have better results with your 10 megapixel camera.

cropping is one of the best ways to get better pictures...having a camera with more megapixels means you can crop more as the un-adulterated picture is much bigger.

1.jpg

2.jpg

agreed :headbang2: :aok: :bong2: :joint4: :48: :smoke1: :goodposting: smoking up before I go clean up after 5 dogs...:eek: :holysheep:

2Dog, Ya The Small Microscopes Can Be Hard & Tricky To Use, But Once You Get The Hang Of It They Can Be Easy & Handy To Use, Make Sure It Has A Good Battery & Bright Light, When They Get Weak The Light Will Get Dim & The Trich's Can Look More Amber Then They Are.

From Looking At Your Shots, Yes They Are Getting Cloudy, But Not Ready Yet.

I Have A Eyeclop's As Well, They Are Very Tricky & Hard To Get In Focuss, & Also Go Through The Batteries, But Is Alot Of Help, You Just Have To Realize It's Just A Toy And Not A Professional USB Microscope.

And i was just stating that you could easily zoom in on the computer or camera to get the same results. and if the image is taken close to the leaf and not further away and then cropping then that you would end up with a photo that can be zoomed in more on a computer.

Was not stating that you was incorrect was just stating that you can get the same result with out the work of cropping it.

no worries in this post jeri! ;)

HIya 2dog...

Here are some TGA Deep Purple trichlicious pics from a $64 USB Microscope I bought online... It can focus a somewhat pulled back view which are the first four pics and if you keep turning the one dial it will really zoom in and you'll see a glass mushroom wonderland... WOW...:p

Peace~!:cool:

Trichs1.jpg

Trichs2.jpg

Trichs3.jpg

Trichs4.jpg

TrichsClose1.jpg

TrichsClose2.jpg

dirty, now that's cool man. you have a link to ebay where they are? is it just 2 zoom settings? and it auto-focus's?

nice.

2Dog...I want to see some close up pictures of you licking a leaf!!!....lol

those are beautiful pics dirty...boys picture it in your head...

HIya...

Yah 2dog stickey ickey all up in yer melon....:rolleyes:

Sorry I didn't get back to this thread earlier Surreptitious.... yah there's only one dial... it must switch 'ranges' when you dial in the focus. The focus is manual and it's pretty touchy to keep the scope still while you dial in the focus so it takes some trial and error. It's kinda odd to run... you dial and the pulled out view comes in and goes out of focus and then if you keep dialing it eventually zooms in to another range and you can fine tune the focus when it comes into view. How do it know? There are two light levels too using a ring of LEDs around the lens and no batteries to change since it's USB powered. ;) I use it with a Mac and my internal camera sofware but it comes with PC compatible software too.

Here's a link to the item.... sorry it wasn't eBay but Amazon... I guess I AM a pothead after all....:p

hXXp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VCNB3A/ref=oss_product

41P74OuVKlL._SS400_.jpg

that thing looks like it can walk...and cuss at me.

Yeah 2Dog....looks like something zip would turn into a walking joint roller or something....lol...a creature from the new style digital cartoons, Pixar type thing...lol

Latest posts

Back