Trouble In Paradise!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
i have been growing 5 (used to be 12 but i had issues) female clones that i have had for almost 3 weeks now under a 600 watt hps light (air cooled). my roommate found out and says i have 3 weeks to get rid of them. i don't know if i can find anyone to take them on. and i live in san francisco where it is breezy/cold and it would be a feat to find a place where they wouldn't be seen. any ideas?

Got any grower friends??? heh... They would like some clones I bet......

But since your roommate is obviously not into Then it is not cool to risk his domicile along with yours..... So yea... best to dismantle and avoid any possible legal scrapes that a 'friend' could cause.........

FYI: YOu violated rule No 1..... NEVER let anyone know yer growing!!!!!... growing with others in the house that dont know or wont approve is not cool.... We all make mistakes so all is cool, at least it looks like you gonna make it right......

I hope you start growing again once you are on yer own though....and once that comes around.... we are here to help )

CG

CasualGrower said:
Got any grower friends??? heh... They would like some clones I bet......

But since your roommate is obviously not into Then it is not cool to risk his domicile along with yours..... So yea... best to dismantle and avoid any possible legal scrapes that a 'friend' could cause.........

FYI: YOu violated rule No 1..... NEVER let anyone know yer growing!!!!!... growing with others in the house that dont know or wont approve is not cool.... We all make mistakes so all is cool, at least it looks like you gonna make it right......

I hope you start growing again once you are on yer own though....and once that comes around.... we are here to help )

CG

thanks. i had just bought all the equipment and got a little ahead of myself in all the excitment of growing. he used to grow himself (unbenounced to me) and knew the tell tale signs. but ya next place i get im setting up shop once again!

If yer roomies given ya three weeks then maybe said roomie could be persuaded to change thier mind? You said yer roomie grew thier own in the past then try and pry some friendly info out of him and maybe he'll decide to help instead of hinder? Play the sympathy card, "what am I gonna do? where oh where can I take my babies?" Just a thought, or wait till you have yer own place and grow like mad!! :D

lots of open ground just north of the golden gate....hehe....sorry jeff, bummer for ya' buddy.
puff

yeah,just act dumb as heck,ask him all kinds of questions and maybe,just maybe his interest will perk up.heck let him think hes the grow king.and tell him you will split or share with him.

Sorry. What a bummer! I know that you have done a lot of reading, studying, and spent time and money to get this thing started.

Unfortunately, roommates and growing usually do not go together. First, there is just no way to keep a grow stealth if others are living in the house. Second, even if the roommate is amicable to the idea, there is just too much chance for dissension and problems. I would say that your best bet would be to wait until you can get a place of your own.

3 weeks? Ask for an extention! It works with the DMV

The Hemp Goddess said:
Sorry. What a bummer! I know that you have done a lot of reading, studying, and spent time and money to get this thing started.

Unfortunately, roommates and growing usually do not go together. First, there is just no way to keep a grow stealth if others are living in the house. Second, even if the roommate is amicable to the idea, there is just too much chance for dissension and problems. I would say that your best bet would be to wait until you can get a place of your own.

ya everything ended up working out. i mean i had to give my plants to someone else to grow and im only getting a cut. but ya it was dissapointing, it was hard getting them all ready to go to a new home...

a jeeze jefco, now prepair for the "post partem depression" ... :p

Latest posts

Back