Two questions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinisterhand

Shut up and drive.
Reaction score
First: My AK47 clone won't stop budding after I did a two week 12/12 to check for sex.

Second: My leaves on 3 of my plants are curling, I'm clueless.

Check my grow jouirnal for all supporting info. Please.

0506092208.jpg

Not a fan of 12/12 sexing and then re-vegging. To me it asking the plant to do something unnatural that does not occur in nature. Just take some clones and then flower the mother if the mother is female then pick a clone for a new mother, it the mother shows male then junk everything. But forcing your plants back and forth between the flowering and veg stages unless done properly is just going to create a bunch of angry hermies that just want to have sex with themselves all day and create more angry hermie seeds.....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok well I got a little off topic there but you see my point. The problem is with the method.

As far as the curling goes I can't really tell from the pick, not enough water? Too much heat?

I don't think sexing and revegging is going to cause hermies but is definately a process. It can take up to 2 weeks before the plant will begin to reveg.

Do you have a strong fan blowing on your leaves for long periods of time w/out oscillating??? Sometimes that will cause that kinda curl. Or maybe too hot N in medium.........just guessin here.

Latest posts

Back