Typing under the influence...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.greengenes

Reaction score
O.K. so I did it. I cut a branch to test the buds yesterday. Hung it in the closet. Today, still damp. I stripped a couple buds and put them in the microwave in a Kleenex for 30 seconds. Presto. Dry enough, me thinks.
Upstairs to the bong for a test drive. Puff...hmmm, not sure about that. Let's try it again. PUFFFF...Okay. Lift off. Been reading many threads wherein the author expresses; "I'm really stoned right now..." etc. and so forth. Not the deepest, esoteric/ethereal buzz I've ever had, but all things considered: not bad. I regret that I didn't save the name of the strain I planted. But she's a sativa with smallish flowers. Not like some of the monsters I've viewed on this site. (Floral envy, size matters and I got a wee willy winky). Anyways, Cheers Mates! This bud's for me...man, I really hate ripping off crass, corporate commercials. But I digress...

Hello Mr.greengenes :)

I guess its working then ;)

How much longer till harvest time?

Any pictures?

:peace:

Thought you were going for something sage and clever about the size of the trough.:hubba:

You're on the downhill run now. Ain't life suddenly grand?

I've never been much for responding to abstract gratification--atta-boys, slaps on the back, job-well-done comments in life. That's why I love this sport. You can hold the fruits of your labors in your sticky little hands.

Go GGenes.

Hippie,
I took two photos and was preparing to post them but their file names included data specific to this computer; i.e. "joe.blow's.computer.photos" or something to that effect. So I decided against it. However, I got up this morning and decided, without much scientific research, that it was time to harvest. I got the branches trimmed and hanging upside down in the closet. This will be no record-breaking harvest. Just some personal stash, maybe an ounce or so of some decent bud. And as pencilhead waxed so eloquently, a new found sense of knowledge, experience and camaraderie extracted from some of the best mj farmers on the planet. Thanks to everyone for their input and advice.

Latest posts

Back