UFO Stories , Do you believe in other Life Forms?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ROSTERMAN

Just wondering how many here have had any experiences with UFO or Alien sightings (Not the kind that cross at the Boarder.)
I did see a Large Triangular shaped craft with bright lights 15 yrs ago flying right over me while I was soaking in my Hot tub.
spaceship-starship-animated-gif-20.gif

Yes when I was a kid at a family reunion. At least 30ppl seen it. Why the fk would anyone not believe there is other life forms in a Universe full of trillions of planets and solar systems like ours. You would have to be a moron to think we are the only Life Forms in this vast Universe.

I think with all the galaxies with all the stars with all the planets around them in the universe, to say we're it is incredibly naive.

I've seen lights dancing in the sky a few times and know a guy who went for a teeth xray and had 2 drums with coils in his jaw... But he'd never had an operation and no one wants to take them out because no one knows how they got there!

There's that saying, idk whats more scary; the thought that we are all alone in this vast universe or that we are not.
But my honest opinion is that we are not alone, no way. They either were here, are still here or will come in future.
edit: Never saw anything that would be close to a UFO sighting

We may never get a real visit where they stop by the White House. If they do right now they will be laughing their ass off at the Morons they run into.
B.iden wouldn't remember anyway. 😒

Just wondering how many here have had any experiences with UFO or Alien sightings (Not the kind that cross at the Boarder.)
I did see a Large Triangular shaped craft with bright lights 15 yrs ago flying right over me while I was soaking in my Hot tub.
spaceship-starship-animated-gif-20.gif
That was me in my personal flying saucer. I mean triangular ufo

I'm an alien.You can tell by my enormous Frau stukuer. We're all fixed up like that. Silly earthlings!

Latest posts

Back