Uh oh...Mama's busted...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

:eek:

:giggle:

I was in the garage smoking a bowl a few minutes ago. I come back to the computer and I was checking my email when all of a sudden I start smelling weed- BIGTIME!!! :holysheep: Turns out I forgot to shut the door tightly behind me when coming back inside :rolleyes: . A gust of wind blew it wide open and all those smells from the garage quickly filled the house. :p

I have kids due home from school in less then an hour. How many cooked bags of microwave popcorn do you think it will take to mask the odor?

:doh:

:giggle:

LOL.

Keep air freshener handy.... :D

You never know when you will need it.

Air freshener----I have 2 bottles in the garage next to my little stash...:p

hahaha. Oh mom....
We burn a LOT of incense 'round these parts... ;)

Ewwww andy. I don't like boiled eggs either. :p

I don't think air freshener is working....

On to the popcorn.

I really think Andy's idea will work great because they will be to embarrassed to talk about it or bring it up.:rofl:

SmokinMom said:
Ewwww andy. I don't like boiled eggs either. :p

I don't think air freshener is working....

On to the popcorn.

Burnt toast...........~

SmokinMom said:
Not my kids. They think all bodily functions are very funny. Crazy house I live in. No wonder Mama smokes pot. :p

Hey Mom.....your kids would go ballistic listening to my wife's bodily functions...seems that once you hit the sixties your intestines work harder at making gas which has to be eliminated....she brings me to tears...and I usually have to give her some 'space'........I love life.....painterdude

Yo Mom there's a product called ozium. its a spray but not air freshener. It doesn't cover up smell, it eliminates it. My local hydrofarm store carrys it. My son uses it in his dorm at college. Its an ozone based product and works incredible.

i seen that ozium at walgreens pharmacy the other day, and wondered what it was about. i was searching for some ona block to make the (Homemadegravity) odor masker. Pine oil in a pail of water, and a quick kitchen floor mopping will eliminate it also, if you like that kind of smell...bb...:)

I love to use the stuff,
Pine-sol is nasty, but you should see what a snoot full will do to a dogs sinuses. Did you guys know that a dog looking for something has a natural instinct to look down ? and that humans tend to look up ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

I have an automatic ozium dispenser that automatically squirts a squirt of ozium every 30 seconds. In addition, I have a couple of bottles of Febreeze that I keep handy in case of unexpected company. When I lived in my other place, the sheriff stopped by one night looking for the person that had lived there before me. We chatted for a minute, he was friendly, but as he was leaving, he turned to me and said, "You should know that the odor of a controlled substance is probable cause." And then he smiled and left. I think that those of us that smoke a lot get used to the odor and don't really realize how much the odor can cling to our clothing and just how distinctive the aroma is...

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have an automatic ozium dispenser that automatically squirts a squirt of ozium every 30 seconds.

every 30 seconds?? that stuff is potent! i swear by it but i'm not sure if spraying it twice a minute is good for you health lol

yeah, when you first use it, make sure not to go overboard. it is very good at circulating in a room fairly quickly. i made the mistake of spraying it all over the room and i had to leave within the minute. it's the same stuff they use in hospitals to disinfect the air, but it smells like citrus-y goodness :)

I use linen spray from Bed Bath and Beyond... It completly cleans the smell... I am an at home hairdresser, so don't want my clients smellin the ganj... Works great, better than any air freshener or smoke elimator I have tried, and you can spray it allover yourself, and out in the air with out smellin funky!!! 5.99 a bottle, very cheap!!:D

mrs. st00ner said:
every 30 seconds?? that stuff is potent! i swear by it but i'm not sure if spraying it twice a minute is good for you health lol

yeah, when you first use it, make sure not to go overboard. it is very good at circulating in a room fairly quickly. i made the mistake of spraying it all over the room and i had to leave within the minute. it's the same stuff they use in hospitals to disinfect the air, but it smells like citrus-y goodness :)

Thanks, but I think I will be okay. This is a metered dispenser made by the same people that make the spray. It just squirts out a small amount on a timed basis. I have it mounted at the junction of my entry way and the hallway to everywhere.

Latest posts

Back